You get a minor injury

Today Miko asked you what kind of photos you had on your phone. You told her that you didn't have very many photos, but then she started asking you if you had pictures of cute boys. When you said no she snatched your phone from you and you started chasing her.

"Get back here Miko!" You yelled as you chased her around.

"Not until you tell me who this is." She yelled back when she found a picture of one of your cousins.

"Miko! Give me back my pho-!" You yelled until you stubbed your right pinky toe hard on something.

When you screamed in pain Miko stopped running and watched as Arcee took you to Ratchet. When you were placed on one of the counters you removed your sho so that Ratchet could see it. After Ratchet did a scan on you he activated his holoform and Arcee handed him the human first aid kit.

"R-Ratchet, w-what's wrong with it? Why does it h-hurt so bad?" You asked him.

"Y/n, you've fractured it. I need to move it back into place and buddy tape it." Ratchet said seriously.

As Ratchet carefully moved your toe back into place you screamed in pain. Once he buddy taped your toe to the one next to it you started to cry.

"How did you know how to fix Y/n's toe?" Arcee asked Ratchet.

"Ms. Darby has been teaching me how to treat simple injuries." Ratchet told her.

"How's Y/n?" Miko asked shyly.

"She would be doing good if you hadn't of taken her phone." Ratchet huffed.

Arcee then lifted Miko to the counter that you were laying on. She felt bad that she caused you to injure yourself.

"I'm sorry Y/n. Here, this belongs to you." Miko said as she gave you your phone back.

Once Miko was placed back on the ground she went to Bulkhead who took her home. Meanwhile Arcee carried you to the human area so that you could hang out with Jack and Raf.