When she needs a bath

Today when you were hanging out at the Autobot base with Miko and Raf you noticed that Arcee was covered in dust. You knew that Jack was out with his mom and you also noticed that Arcee didn't look too happy. So you decided to go see her.

"Hey Arcee, what's up?" You asked her curiously.

"Jack has been busy lately." She said bitterly.

"Why are you covered in dust?" You asked her.

"I got into a fight with Arachnid." She told you.

"Would you mind if I washed you?" You then asked her.

"That does actually sound nice." She said as you both went outside.

Thankfully there were car washing supplies and a working hose at the military base. While you were filling a bucket with soapy water Arcee transformed so that you could wash her. Once you were done filling the bucket you carefully washed the dirt off with the hose before you used the soapy water.

"Is the water too cold?" You asked her.

"No, it feels good." She said happily.

When you turned the hose off you dunked the sponge into the bucket of soapy water before you started washing her. You could have sworn that you felt her shiver a little as you ran the sponge over her body, but you weren't sure.

"Oh yes! That feels so relaxing." Arcee said as you washed her wheels.

You smiled as you finished washing her off. You turned the hose on again and rinsed the soap suds off of her. Then you took a dry cloth and dried her off. Once you were done she transformed again.

"Than you, Y/n. I feel a lot better now that I'm clean." Arcee said as she smiled at you.

"You're welcome." You said as you both went back to the Autobot base together.