Extended Summary

Everyone has that day when thing go from bad to worse. When you think that it couldn't possibly get any worse. Well your wrong.

That is for Anthony's case. He was only 7 when he lost his parents to a villians attack and was left on the streets to Finn for himself. Anthony could tell you that the streets of Auradon aren't all gold and diamond's and not all the perfect princesses are nice. That was when realized that life was bad and it couldn't get any worse.

That was his first mistake.

The night Anthony thought his misfortune was at it's all time low. He didn't know about the King Adam creating a law to rid of the countries villians.

Anthony was wandering the streets like he does every night, but today was different guard's littered the corners of every street gathering all the world's evil.

"Halt!" Guard's yelled at the dirty blonde boy. Anthony looked around then pointed to himself confused about his situation.

"Me?"

More guard's arrived and closed in on the confused boy. Men in metal armor grabbed the boy by his arms.

"Hey! Stop! Let me go!"

Anthony thrashed in their hold only for the men to hold him tighter. They through the blonde in a boat crowded with villians.

"No!" Anthony ran to the doors of the boat, but it was too late the guard's closed it.

"No! Please! Let! Me! Out!" Anthony hit the door between his sentences. He punched the door creating a dent in the magic proof metal doors.

Guard's looked in shock as the 11 year old boy put a dent in a metal door.

"Trip to the Isle now!!" One guard shouted.