Chapter two

|Anthony's outfit|

______________________________________

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie." FG picked on Evie.

"What was the second one?" Evie asked. I rolled my eyes tired of Evie acting dumb.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal?" FG picked on Mal.

"C, give it a bottle."Mal answered.

"Correct. Again." FG smiled liking the progress.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos complements Mal.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Wow she's just full of spunk.

"That makes sense." Evie comments.

"I hate that you think that choosing the answers in Remedial Goodness is based on the scale of fun you think it could be." I raised my brows.

"Oh. Hello, dear one. Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" FG daughter walked into the class with a bad hair cut like who fucked her up.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were." Jane said nervously and leaves.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" FG directed our attention back to class.

Jay and Carlos fought to get the answer. I played with my pencil making it levitate lowly so only I could see it. My powers have gotten alot stronger being here.

I really want to talk to someone who could help me find out who my parents were. And maybe help me learn more about my abilities.

"Alright class dismissed." FG released us.

I parted from the group and walked the halls of Auradon. I ventured further down the halls occupied by my thoughts on my powers. I turned the corner when I hit the wall.

"Shit! Sorry." Wait walls don't talk. "Hey! You ok?" I stayed layed on the floor with my eyes closed.

I lifted myself up right. "It's okay, I'm fine."

"Oh your one of the VK's. I'm Ethan son of Elsa." I took in his appearance white hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Checks out.

"Anthony son of the Evil queen."

Ethan goes to give me his hands to shake. Our hands collided in a storm of fire and ice.

I felt my eye glow their fiery red with a yellow rim. Ethan's eyes glew a bright white.

"You have powers too?" Ethan asked making my hands in his cold one's. "What kind do you have?"

"Uh... Let's not talk here meet me tomorrow morning in the library."

"Okay." I nodded walking past him. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. I thought walking to my dorm room for some sleep.

______________________________________

Lucky Blue Smith will be playing as Ethan.

And I'm sorry for the short chapter.