Prologue

Once upon a time, long, long ago, well, 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closet personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened."

*Castle*

King Beast and his wife Bell inter the fitting room see their son soon to be king get ready.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." The king says looking at his son.

Bell inters the conversation. "He's turning 16 dear."

The king widens his eyes trying act suprised. "Damn! 16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42."

Bell looks to her husband offended. "You married me at 28."

"It was either you or the teapot." The king said lookinv at his wife's hurt expression. "Kidding."

"Mom, Dad..." Their son ben getting their attention without angering the styless.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Everytime I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben said while stairing at the Isle.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" King beast asked curious about his son's intention.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben said hoping they would agree.

King beast was going to protest but his wife Bell interrupted.

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Bell askes politely.

Ben took a deep breath before saying the names. "Cruella De Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen... And Maleficent.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land! SHE'S EVIL!" The beast shouted outraged about his son's decision.

"Dad just hear me out the-." Ben was interrupted by his angry father.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben pleads

King beast looks to his wife for support but she believes in Ben's decision.

"Well done darling shall we go?" She congratulated her son and left with her husband to calm him down.

"And this is where our story begins."