Chapter one

|Anthony's outfit|

______________________________________

Over the years I've been trapped on the Isle the only person to show me any kindness was surprisingly the Evil queen. She said it was mainly for my beauty, but still I'm great full to be off the streets.

I've learned that I have a bunch of powers and I've meet some pretty wicked friends my first being Evie my step-sister, Uma and her crew are my friends, Jay and Carlos my crime buddies.

Maleficent and Mal aren't on my list a friends because I don't like them their to power hungry.

On that thought I was practicing my powers in a abandoned alley and when I got home I was surprised to know that we've been pick to got to Auradon. And get this not for vacation no, no, no so we can steal a wand and bring destruction to the world.

"I'm not doing it." I folded my arms and made my way over to my mother who was doing Evie's makeup.

"What do you mean? No?" Mal and her lizard of a mother hissed.

"What I mean is that I won't be helping you power hungry overgrown lizards." I sassed sitting at my vanity mirror applying light makeup.

"Listen her boy I've-"

"I'm gonna stop you right their miss big and bad you don't own me or scare me, therefore you hold no power over me." I told the horned woman.

"Anni." Evie said in a warning tone.

"Better listen to your sister prettyboy." Mal said trying to be like her mother.

"Wow. Mal real original. Tell me does your mother come up with your comebacks or what? Because their lacking." I smirked seeing her riled up glowing green eyes and everything.

The room was silent I don't know why this isn't my first time challenging the fairies and it won't be the last. Cruella claps her hands trying to divert the tense environment.

"Well my Carlos isn't going." She hugs her son after scaring him about dogs being in Auradon. "I'm gonna need someone to clean my clothes and organize my clothes."

"Wow." I said turning in my chair.

"Jay can't leave either I need him to get me things." Jafar spoke of his son Jay who handed him a genie's lamp. He started rubbing on it like crazy then Jay stops him.

"I already tried it." He says disappointed. Jafar threw the lamp to the floor muttering 'garbage'.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" Mom said plucking Evie's eyebrows.

"What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island." Lizard woman fusses and complains. "For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." She said getting our mother riled up.