Chapter six

Anthony outfit

-

The adopted son of the Evil Queen pasted back and forth in his shared dorm room with an annoyed Jay and anxious Carlos watching.

"Pretty boy. If you don't stop pacing, I'll kill you." Jay grumbled throwing himself back onto his bed.

"Jay this is not the time to flirt with me. I'm going on my first date with a guy, who might have me beheaded when he learns the truth and above all that I feel underdressed." Anthony looked down at his outfit wondering if it was the right thing to wear.

"Anthony calm down. It's not like you haven't dated on the isle." The son of Jafar huffed rolling his eyes.

"Having males follow me around all day trying to impress me is not a date." Anthony sent Jay a pointed glare and he started to pace again.

"Anthony calm down. I'm sure your dates gonna go swell." Carlos gave the boy a thumbs up for reassurance.

"Jay that is how you calm someone down." Anthony points at Carlos, who sits innocently on his bed. "You can learn alot from Carlos, lamp rubber."

"Pampered princess."

Anthony rolled his eyes. "Your just jealous of my superior looks and skill, so I'll just pay you no mind." He pursed his lips then turned to Carlos. "So how do I look. And give me your honest opinion."

"You look okay....?" Carlos answer honestly not knowing a thing about fashion.

"Nevermind. I forgot you don't know a thing about fashion." A knock on the door causes the magic user to jump. "Jay, get the door." Anthony ran over to his bed and get his shoes.

Sighing the son of Jafar stands up and opens the door. "Hey, Jay is Anthony ready?" Ben asked. The prince stood at the door in his normal royal blue button up, tucked into his beige khakis and black dress shoes.

"Ye-"

"I'm ready." Anthony commented pushing Jay out of the way. "Hi." He giggled.

"Hi. These are for you." Ben pull out a bouquet of blue and red roses from behind his back and offered them to the boy.

"Thank you." Anthony smiled grabbing the flowers. "My favorite flower and colors. How thoughtful of you." He takes the bouquet and put them in a decorative vase.

"Yeah....well..." Ben scratched the nape of his neck nervously while blushing like crazy.

"Should we go?" Anthony laughed as he took Ben's hand. "Bye guys!" He waved at Carlos and flicked off Jay before leaving.

///

"So...where exactly are you taking me on our little date?" Anthony turned his head to asked the prince trailing behind him. "Your not planning to kill me are you?" He asked eyeing the quiet lush forest around them.