Chapter seven

-
Anthony's outfit for family day

-Italics = Telepathic communication-

-
Italics = Telepathic communication
-

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy godmother announced as she walking into Remedial Goodness 101 pushing a television on a rolling cart to the front of the class.

The vk's stood up from their seats and approached the television. FG turned on the device and immediately, Maleficent pops up with her face close to the camera.

"Dear, death!" Anthony shouted surprised and disgusted with the sudden pop up.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." The evil fairly complained about their camera and audio not working. "Is it... is it... is..." Maleficent got her hopes up only to be disappointed.

"Press enter." Jafar told the woman.

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken." Maleficent tapped on the screen multiple times before she finally gave up. "Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!" Finally the video connected.

"Anthony, Evie. It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful you both are. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." The evil Queen complemented her children, whole also boosting her own ego.

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent said with distaste. Anthony tilts his head sideways and flips the fairy off.

"Choke on it." He said innocently as he blinked multiple times. Evil slapped her brothers hand down and apologize.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella spoke up changing the topic and puting the spot light on herself and Fairy godmother.

"This is fairy godmother." Mal information the clueless dog-lady.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent taunted the gods fairy and getting a few chuckles from the other villains.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." FG face turned red with embarrassment as she defended herself.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent took another jab at FG's ridiculous rules and way of magic.

"They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..." Fairy godmother turned to the kids to make sure they got the correct information about the rodents she used.

"Thank you so much. Thank you." Mal thanked the woman.

"They were mice." Fairy godmother made sure to say as she walked off camera to let the children talk to their parents.

"Hi, mom." Mal greeted the fairy.

"Mal!" The woman shouted back, said vk and her accomplices rolled there eyes. Evil Queen jabbed Maleficent in the sides a way of telling her to tone it down. "I m-m-miss you." The mistress of evil struggled to get the words out.