Chapter 10

Mickey's POV

Sobbing... all I can hear is sobbing.

Someone is saying my name.

I can see light.

I need to get to the light.

I need to get back to them.

I will get back to them.

Nicks POV

I watched Mickey's breath quicken, colour comes back to her skin, her body twitches slightly before she sat upwards.

I watched her pull her knees to her chest, I heard her start sobbing.

I walked to her side, kneeling down next to the bed.

"Everyone else is in the main room, do you want me to go get them?" I asked her, she shook her head.

" I don't want anyone to see me like this" she said, her voice was muffled by her legs as she laid her head on top of her knees.

"At least let me get Tibby, he's been worried sick about you" I saw her shake her head again.

"He'll think I'm weak" Mickey said quietly.

"No he won't, you need to let him see you" I told her, she finally let out a small nod.

"Alright " she said quietly, I stood up from next to her.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" I smiled to her, she nodded.

I walked out the door and down the hall to the main room where everyone sat.

I walked over to Tibby, who looked tiered, Mickey had been asleep for about 3 days, and over those days Tibby hadn't slept.

"She's awake" I told him, he looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded.

"A hundred percent, she needs to see you, she isn't looking to good" I lied to him, Mickey was perfectly fine if not a little shaken up, I just had to get him to Mickey.

He nodded and stood up off the couch, following me down the hall to the infirmary room where Mickey sat on one of the beds.

I watched Tibby walk into the room before walking down the hallway to everyone else.

Tibby's POV

I walked into the infirmary, I saw Mickey sitting on one of the beds, brushing over her legs with her fingers in a pattern.

"Hey" I said quietly, sitting down on one of the chairs next to her bed.

"Hi" she said, turning to look at me.

Her hair fell in front of her face as she laid her head on her arms, I noticed her smile as she took me in.

"I've missed seeing you" she told me honestly, I smiled and moved over to sit next to her on the bed.

"You feeling any better? Nick said you didn't look so good" I told her.

"I'm ok, a little shaky but that's nothing new, I don't know if I can walk" she told me, I looked at her, her eyes were still locked on her knees, she was brushing her fingers over her knees and down her legs, then back up again, she did it a few more times.

"I'll help you out, do you want anything to drink? Eat? Rosalee found a kitchen the other day and its stocked with food" I told her, she smiled and shook her head.

"I'm not hungry, I don't know if I can hold anything down" she said to me, I noticed the fact that she looked tired.

"Do you want to go to sleep? You look like you haven't slept" I said to her, she nodded and laid down next to me.

"Can you lay down as well? I don't want to be alone " she said quietly, I nodded and laid down next to her.

"What happened when I was out?" She asked me.

"A lot, I haven't really slept, I've been waiting for you to wake up" I told her, she looked at me and brought her hand up to hold mine.

"I'm sorry I took so long to get back, but I've found out some stuff" she said to me.

"Like what?" I asked her, she blushed.

"That we're going to have a daughter together" she said as she hid her blushing face in the pillow, I felt myself chuckle at her cute antics.

"Why are you so embarrassed about that?" I asked her, she turned to look at me.

"Because it's pretty embarrassing to admit that we're going to have sex" she said to me, I smiled at her.

"I'm just happy that we get to have a child together " I said to her, she put her face back into the pillow as she blushed again.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" I heard her ask into the pillow.

"It's a natural trait " I told her, she laughed and turned to look at.

"Hey Tibby "

"Yeah"

"I love you "

/////////////////////////////////
Ayyyyy, ending it off with fluff.

I've tried to write this about 4 times already, this is what I've ended up with.

I hope you guys liked it.