04

Benji

There was a knock on my bedroom door, "Come in!" I yelled.

In walked a Noen. He was holding the arm of a struggling boy who looked absolutely terrified.

Noen shoved the boy into the room and he adjusted his clothing. Noen looked at me and left without another word.

"I c-could just run out t-that door." He said shakily.

He was so scared. How adorable.

"I mean. If you really wanted to. Go ahead and try," I said.

He knows I'm not stupid. I can tell. He knows he's not getting out of here.

"So," I said, "What's your name?"

He wouldn't look at me.

He just kept on staring at the ground and not saying a word.

I took a seat on the bed and just watched him.

Jorge

This boy was hot as hell. But he probably has some big ass ego. And I wasn't planning on feeding it.

He knew I thought he was cute. This guy was incredibly confusing.

"Let's try this again. What's your name?" He said more sternly.

I wasn't gonna crack.

I looked around and spotted a window.

I ran faster than I ever had before. I ran to the window and looked down. Shit. I had to be 30 stories up. Of fucking course.

They brought me to an apartment building.

What kind of gang lives in an apartment building?

I stood back. I was defeated.

That's when I felt hands on my shoulders spinning me around. It was Benji. I looked at my feet.

He turned my gaze up at him. He was looking at me intently.

He took a step back. "You know you're very tedious for a small boy like you." He said looking me up and down.

"And you're insensitive for a guy who has so many people loyal to you."

His big boy expression faltered for a moment but he composed himself quickly.

Good job Jorge.

He left out a breathy laugh and raised his eyebrows looking at me. It sent shivers down my spine.

He started walking towards me. I took a step back. "I don't play with emotions like some people do." He took another step towards me. I took another step back. Another step. Another step back. He had me against the wall.

"I cherish emotions. If someone makes me feel emotions," he paused, "Let's just say someone hasn't made me feel strong emotions in a long time. I cherish my family. This gang. They make me happy. But I will never feel the happiness she made me feel once again."

I squirmed against the wall. "Sierra?" He looked at me with hooded eyes.

"No. Not her. I thought I could get over the hurt with Sierra. But it was someone else," he said.

He looked back at me. Placing his hands on the wall either side of my head, I realized he had a good three inches on me.

"What about you mystery boy? You ever fall in love?"

I shook my head no and looked at the ground again.

"What a shame. You will one day." He said smirking.

What was that supposed to mean? I could feel is closeness. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. I couldn't move. I didn't dare to.

Instead I stuttered out, "W-why are you t-the leader of t-the gang? Your s-so young?"

He backed up about a foot. I felt my body relax. I took a deep breath.

"My father was the leader of Sin City. Before him my grandpa. My grandpa was the founder of Sin City. Then my grandpa died of a gunshot wound before I was born. My dad he uh he died two years ago. The same way. He went to confront the guys who killed my grandpa. They were stronger then us. They got to him. So he handed the gang down to me when I was 17."

He looked hurt. I kind of felt bad. "W-What about your m-mom?"

He rolled his eyes. "She was a slut. Didn't care about me. Or my dad. She would've left me in an alley for dead if my dad wouldn't have gotten involved. My dad took me. And he ran. He raised me. I miss him. But I'm determined to live up to his name," he said.

I was about to ask who killed his dad when he glanced at his phone. "It's late. We better find you a room. And get you to bed."

I was confused.

"Your h-holding me h-hostage and your giving me m-my own room?" I asked.

"Listen sweetheart," I blushed at the pet name,"You aren't a hostage."

I scoffed. "So why can't I leave?" I asked.

"You can leave. Nobody's stopping you. But let me guess, you ran away from home have no where to go and your probably hiding from... let me guess... an abusive parent?"

I felt my heart drop. "H-how did you k-know that?"

"Your backpack. You had three shirts three sweatpants a water bottle granola bar, a phone, and a wallet. In the wallet was a couple hundred dollars, a credit card belonging to Juan Garay? We have your last name. So even if you don't want to tell me your name, we'll find out. So you can either cooperate or we can find out ourselves. Whichever way comes first. So judging by your circumstances you'd rather be here where there's people who don't want to hurt you, food, shelter, and money, rather than living on the streets homeless trying to make a life for yourself. Not to mention you'd be on the run from probably an abusive father." He finished obviously pleased with himself.

I was speechless. I had no clue how he could possibly know that about me.

He smirked. "Let me take you to your room."

I looked at him funny. "Don't worry sweetheart. That's not what I meant. Unless you want me to." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything.

He opened the door and let me out first.

He lived in a huge suite. His apartment was probably bigger than my whole house. I guess I didn't really process his huge room because We were talking. Nor did I process his whole apartment because I was being dragged here against my will.

We walked down some floating stairs. He had a pool out on the balcony overlooking the city. A huge couch and tv. A big kitchen with an island. He really lives life golden doesn't he.

-

I hope y'all enjoyed part 4. I'm so hype for this story tbh.

I love you all so much thank you for 36 reads!

Xoxo

Olivia