08

(⚠️Trigger Warning: abuse and homophobic slurs used. If you've experienced this or get triggered by content like this please skip this chapter⚠️)

Jorge

I swallowed hard.

"W-what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Here to bring you back to Sin City." Noen said.

"I'm not going back there!" I said raising my voice.

Some people looked over at me.

"Yes you are!" Noen said grabbing me.

"Benji said I could leave and that nobody was stopping me. Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked.

"Well Benji clearly didn't think you would break into his office and leave. Your too. Vulnerable." Syd said.

I ignored the comment. I was not going back there. No matter how hot that benji guy was.

I'm done with this.

I ripped my arm out of his grip. Jumping up I grabbed my backpack and jumped over the table.

I landed on the ground relatively gracefully and ran straight out of there. I sprinted down the street.

I sprinted for three blocks before I couldn't feel my legs anymore. They would have to give up getting me back there eventually.

I stopped at a park. I put my hands on my knees and hunched over and took a couple rapid breaths.

After my breathing came back to normal I stood up and looked around. I lost them. For now.

I made my way over to a park bench and sat down. I leaned my head back.

I stared at the sky. I was looking at the big fluffy clouds. They are so fluffy I want to it them. (Iykyk)

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Why am I so delusional.

I stared at the sky for no reason.

The sky has no worries. It's just up there looking pretty.

I sighed. I cannot live my life like this anymore.

I sat up and put my head in my hands tugging at my curls.

Why is my life so fucked up?

That's when I heard it.

The voice I was running from.

"JORGE JUAN GARAY DICENTA!"

I flinched and took my head out of my hands looking up. It's not who I think it is.

It can't be.

No. No. No.

I stood up, "D-Dad? W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked slowly.

"Your coming with me." He said angrily.

"No I'm not." I said through gritted teeth.

He lunged at me. I escaped his grasp and landed a punch right in his jaw. It actually kind of hurt.

He stepped back surprised and held his jaw.