15

Jorge

I rolled over in the bed when I felt arms around me.

I smiled and rolled over.

It was Lucas. I felt my heart drop slightly but chose to ignore it.

"Hey," I said with a little voice crack. Ew.

"Hey pretty boy. How was your nap?"

The last thing I remembered was breaking down in Benjis arms. I must have fell asleep.

But how'd I end up in my room?

I missed his touch.

No.

I didn't.

I smiled trying to make it seem like I wasn't crying, "Better now that you're here."

He smiled and pulled me closer.

I nuzzled my head into his chest and breathed in his scent. He smelled good.

But not as good as Be-

I pushed the thought out of my brain.

I rolled over so my back was facing him and he was spooning me. I wrapped myself in his arms and felt myself drift off again.

When I woke up Lucas was gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I checked my phone. 1:47 pm.

I heard the toilet flush from the bathroom and watched Lucas come out a few seconds later.

"Hey pretty. Wanna watch a movie tonight?" I nodded laying my head back.

"I like your outfit. I don't know how you can sleep in that though."

I blushed. I don't know I slept in jeans either. I must've forgotten I had them on. "Thank you."

"You know what I'm going to cook for you tonight. And we can eat dinner here since you aren't allowed to leave according to the 'boss'" he said making air quotes. "And then I'll make us popcorn and we can cuddle on your couch and watch any movie you like. Sound good?"

My heart fluttered. I nodded my head frantically. "That sounds perfect. I can't believe you'd do something like that for me" I said getting up.

"I'd do almost anything for you," he said squishing my face in his hands. I giggled and turned away.

"Okay I am going shopping. I will see you tonight." He said gathering his things. I followed him out of my bedroom and walked him out through the kitchen.

He kissed my cheek and slipped out the door. I smiled. What a nice boy. I think I really like him.

I haven't kissed him yet. But I want to. Tonight. He'd be my first kiss. I wonder what it's like. Having his lips on mine.

I blushed at the thought. I had time to kill so I decided to wander around. Benji said no going outside. So I could wander around in here.

I went to the elevator Pressing the button.

Once I got in I paused and took a look at the buttons.

There were numbers all the way up to 30. (Imma be honest I don't remember how tall I made the building HAHA)

There were labels next to the buttons I hadn't noticed before.

30 Benji 29 Bar
28 Gym 27 Movie room
26 Training 25 Noen
24 Syd 23 Cayman
22 Milo 21 Addy
20 Jorge 19 Jaden
18 Caroline 17 Caden
16 Spencer 15 Blake
14 Camila 13 Ashley
12 Bella 11 Ashton
10 Nicholas 09 Lucas
08 Maddy 07
06 05
04 03
02 01 ☆
00 Basement

There were a few empty spaces at the bottom. Floors two through seven must be open for more people.

I noticed my name next to 20. It was written in neat handwriting and looked much newer than all the other names.

Why was I on floor 20?

Shouldn't I be lower than that?

That means that floor 20 was already open.

Meaning the person who used to live there was gone now.

I shivered.

I didn't want to know.

I hit 29. The bar. I didn't have a very high tolerance of alcohol but I naturally assumed they wouldn't care if I drank.

Once the doors opened I stepped out.

The room opened up quite nicely. There was a huge bar that took up the whole far wall. The floor was covered with what looked to be very expensive wood floors.

There was a large flat screen mounted on the wall adjacent to the bar with a large sofa, beanbags, and chairs in front of it. In the middle of the room was a large pool table.

They really went for the modern luxury expensive look didn't they. That's one way to spend your money.

I spotted four, no, five guys standing around the pool table. Four of them had cues in hand. One of them was leaning on the couch watching. Once the elevator doors started shutting they looked at me.

I stood there dumbfounded.

The one on the far end I knew. Noen. He wore a navy blue bomber jacket with black ripped jeans. His jacket was unzipped a little ways down exposing his chest.

I also knew the one closest to me. Syd. He had a white T-shirt on that said "slayter" in red letters. He had on black sweatpants. I realized he didn't really talk all that much.

But the other ones I didn't know.

The first boy had dark curly hair and was wearing a black crew neck with devil horns in the corner with black ripped jeans.

Boy number two had slightly longer black hair parted in the middle. He wore a black T-shirt with a white outline of a person throwing a peace sign on it with a striped log sleeve under it, and ripped black jeans. He had a couple of loose chains around his neck. He was pretty goth looking.

Boy number three was the one leaning on the couch with his arms crossed looking slightly amused. He had a dark green plain T-shirt on and black ripped jeans. A chain with a lock slung around his throat.

There was definitely a theme here. They all dressed the same.

"O-oh. S-Sorry. I'll leave." I said turning around to hit the elevator button.

"No no. It's fine. Stay."

-

Sorry that's a weird place to end the chapter but it was getting long and the conversation they're about to have is going to be long so I didn't want to put it in this chapter.

I updated twice because I felt bad for not updating yesterday.

Also my friends are toxic and always make fun of me and bully me for no reason. So if anyone wants to talk to me and be my friend, I'm accepting new friend applications because I'm a clown and won't drop them. Please message me. I'm begging y'all.

All of my depression aside...

You guys get to pick one!

🙆🏻‍♀️ or 🙅🏻‍♀️

Chapter 16 out soon!

Xoxo

Olivia