21

Warning: smut

Benji

I kissed him. He has a boyfriend. I don't care I kissed him.

I'm going to make him mine I swear.

The thoughts going through my head subsided as I tried to focus on getting us home in the rain.

"Are you good Jey?" I asked him.

"Y-Yea," he said back.

I nodded and kept going. He had his arms were wrapped around my body and I actually kind of loved it.

Once we pulled into the garage we headed into the elevator.

"You should probably get a hot shower so you don't get a c-" I started. But before I could finish my sentence Jorge had his lips on mine.

I pushed him against the elevator wall. This kiss was more rough and needy rather than sweet and passionate.

I took ahold of his wrists and held them above his head.

I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance.

He denied. He was teasing me. I snaked my hands around his back and found his ass squeezing gently.

He gasped from the unexpected movement and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth.

I searched everywhere. He tasted amazing.

I pulled away and attached my lips to his neck. I tasted the sweet saltiness from the rain. I licked around and nipped in a few spots until his breath caught and he shivered.

I smirked against his neck. I found his sweet spot.

The elevator door opened and I dragged him out. I pulled him into my suite and up the stairs.

I closed and locked my bedroom door. I turned around and took in the sight before me.

Jorge was wearing my Jacket his clothes still soaked from the rain. He had a white shirt on making his body visible from the wet shirt. He had grey sweatpants on that were soaked.

His hair was stuck to his forehead his curls sticking in all different directions. Anyone else would think he looked crazy. But I thought he looked perfect.

I raked my eyes up and down his body. "Are you okay with this?" I asked him.

He bit his lip and nodded. "I want you."

My pants tightened and I walked over to him. "You have me." I whispered to him.

I kissed his neck in the same spot as before. He gasped and threw his head back.

I went back to his lips kissing him softly. His lips were so soft. I've never kissed lips as soft as his.

I walked him backwards to the bed. Only breaking the kiss for a moment I pushed my jacket off him and pulled his shirt off.

I took off my shirt before pushing him gently on the bed.

I kissed his neck again. He ran his hands up my back giving me shivers. I whispered against his neck, "Is this your first time baby?"

He blushed at the name and looked at me. He looked away and nodded.

I pushed his hair out of his face, "It's okay we don't have to if you don't want to."

"No I want to. I-I'm just nervous," he said.

"Don't be. I'll make you feel good," I whispered in his ear. I bit it gently.