40

Jorge

~
3 months later
~

We had filled Noen in with what happened at East Side.

Months ago.

It's been months since I've seen the boy I so carelessly fell in love with.

I still loved him so much.

It's been too long since I've seen Benji. I felt empty inside.

"Wanna have a graduation party?" Evelyn asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

We were sitting in the bar and she was cuddled next to Jaden resting her head on his chest. Her and Jaden were a thing now and Evelyn has moved into Sin City. Her foster mother of course had a problem with it at first. But she quickly warmed up to Jaden.

"We graduate in 3 months. We have to have a party." She insisted. It's been about seven months since I joined Sin City. And once I graduate I can spend my time on trying to get Benji back.

"I don't feel like partying." I said.

She gave me a sad look.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay Jey. You'll see him again." She said trying to sound positive.

"You don't fucking know that Ev. You don't. The next time I see him could very well be at his damn funeral." I snapped.

"Your gonna make it through this-" she said trying to console me.

"You don't understand. You don't. I love Benji. But I can't be with Benji right now because he's taken and could be getting tortured for all I know. I don't know if I'll ever seen him again." I felt my eyes tear up as I stood and left the Bar.

I went to Benji's penthouse.

Laying down on his mattress I closed my eyes and let the memories play through.

The first time I met him.

The hospital.

The motorcycle ride.

The glowing plants.

Our first kiss.

The rain.

Our first time.

Teaching me how to fight.

Our first I love you.

I needed him.

"I don't know how I've survived without you Benji." I said out loud. I felt a little foolish talking to nobody but it sort of felt right. "I miss everything about you. Your soft spot for me. Your face. Your badass personality. Your love for this family. Your soft lips. I miss you." I sat up and sobbed. Squeezing my eyes shut.

I was going to lose my damn mind.

"I miss you too."