24

(Don't play the song until I tell you to even though it's so good)

Jorge

I jumped out of Benji's grasp and stood up.

"L-Lucas! I-It's not what it looks like!" I said walking over to him.

"Oh I've heard that before. You know what Jorge I came over here because I thought you were sad and may have needed some comfort. But clearly you just wanted to fuck your side bitch! You had sex with him didn't you?"

I hesitated and looked at the ground.

"That's what I fucking thought. You know I'm done. We're done. Don't fucking talk to me again you fucking slut!" He screamed at me.

I felt my eyes tear up and before I knew it Benji had him against the wall with a knife to his throat. "Don't fucking talk to him like that. It was my fault. Not Jorge's." Benji said to him. "Now get out."

Benji pushed him out and he left without another word.

I let the tears fall from my eyes. I never wanted this. I couldn't handle this.

Benji came over and wrapped his arms around me.

I leaned into him.

"A-Am I-I a terrible...person...Benji..." I asked in between sobs.

"No. Your not baby. You can't control your emotions. I never should have entertained this I'm sorry." He stroked my hair and whispered to me.

I didn't really process what the words were but I didn't care.

After a while Benji received a text.

"It's from Noen. Tessa is awake," he said.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry about it." He said.

I nodded and we headed to the basement.

It was quite dirty. With stuff on the walls and cobwebs in every corner. But what did I expect.

Once we got further down the hallway I heard screaming. I clung to Benji's arm.

Benji opened the door and we made our way in.

"Hi Tessa." Benji said.

It was obvious she was crying. "H-How do you know my n-name?" She said as tears fell from her face.

"We did some research on you. And we know that you were the one who came forward with information of the killing of James Parker. Now we just want to talk. We aren't going to hurt you."

She sobbed more. "I just wanna go home," she said letting more tears fall from her eyes.

My heart was literally broken. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of there. I rushed out of the door and into the hallway.

"I-I can't do this." I said when Benji came out after while.

"It's okay. You can go back to your room. Okay?" He offered.

I nodded and headed towards the elevator.

"I'll come find you after I'm done here okay?" He said.

I nodded and hit the button for the door.

Once I got to my room I opened the door and went into my room letting myself sink into the mattress.

~

About a half an hour later I heard my door open.

I rolled over and rested my head on my arm. I felt who I assumed to be Benji get in the bed behind me.