Dead

The ex-cop and his badass detective partner found a way to break into the old cabin where they suspect Finn Wolfhard and Millie Brown are conducting the murders of local teens. David points his gun in every direction he looked in. The house seemed normal, you wouldn't suspect anything sketchy of the place. But Detective Winona Ryder and principal Harbour felt that something wasn't right in this house.

From down in the basement, as the three teens watch Caleb McLaughlin struggle to stomp through the fresh blood pouring from the trap door above him in the tiny "glass" room, Finn had noticed some movement on the monitors against the wall. You see, Finn had installed cameras around the house and the monitors down in the basement displayed what was happening in the house above them. The cameras were set to night vision at this hour, so it was easier for Finn to see what was happening. "What the hell. Jae, we've got company upstairs." Finn tells his henchmen. Jaeden went up to a panel on the wall and swung it open to reveal a small collection of weapons. He grabbed a shotgun from the collection and went to follow Finn's orders as the couple watch Caleb struggle to break free from his prison.

David and Winona split to investigate some more. Winona stayed on the first level while David went upstairs. He kept his gun up the whole time he looked around and when he heard movement coming from behind a door he kept his attention on it. His heart pounded as he couldn't even imagine what was on the other side of the door. He slowly made his way across the hall and to the door and when he was close, he kicked the door open with his heavy boot, frightening the little girl on the other side. Ava had woken up from another one of her nightmares. She wasn't expecting a big scary man with a gun to kick open her door like he was trying to escape.

The man lowered the gun and was relieved to see that it was just Ava, but wondered where everyone else was. It seemed pretty quiet upstairs and all around the house. "Ava," David whispered out a sigh and started to apologize as he kneeled before her and grabbed her shoulders seriously. "Listen to me, I need to get you out of here. You see your sister and this boy-" he never finished his sentence as it was interrupted by a loud bang and a bullet to the back of his head. David fell forward and beside the little girl who now has blood splattered onto her face. Jaeden felt like he had traumatized her now. Ava started to cry, but not before the skinny boy grabbed her hand and pulled her across the hall and into a bathroom. "Stay in here where it's safe. I'll be back." He spoke very calmly yet seriously before shutting the door. Ava listened to him and stayed in the bathroom.

Finn saw everything on the monitors and smiled when he saw the principal dead on the floor of the child's bedroom. But when he saw a woman in a dress holding a gun on her way down to the basement, his smile faded. "Shit." He spoke before going to the wall and pulling the lever more to fully open up the trapdoor in the box. Caleb kept pounding on the walls as the box quickly filled with the thick red blood. "Millie, we've got to go." Finn began to unbutton his suit and remove his goggles. The brunette worried about leaving her sister behind. She's the only bit of family that she has left and she didn't want to lose her. "But Ava."
"Darling, we don't have time. Now we have to go or else we'll be caught." He grabs her wrist and they run to a big metal door on the other side of the room. On the other side would be a big, dark, long tunnel that would lead them to the surface and to their getaway ride.

Winona found her way down the stairs to the basement. It looked very dark and scary, but she faced her fears and proceeded to go down the hallway until she heard a footstep on the stairs from behind her. She whipped around and saw that someone was following her. The woman couldn't see much, but saw the figure just standing there on the first step up "Freeze! Don't come any closer!" She shouted and it echoed. Jaeden stood there for another second before quickly turning around to go back upstairs and shut the door. He locks it and detective Ryder rushes back up the stairs to bang on the door and beg him to let her out. It was no use though as soon she heard a gunshot and she went silent. She wondered what happened on the other side. Instead of standing there and theorizing, she decided to keep going down the dark hallway of the big basement to find anything that she could, maybe even a way out.

Meanwhile, the crazy teenage couple had already gotten rid of their suits and were rushing down the tunnel to their chariot. "Finn, I need to go back." Millie stopped so suddenly. All she could worry about as they were walking through this tunnel was her sister. She needed Ava and Ava needed her. Finn turned to look at her with this insane look in his eyes. "Honey, we can't. There are cops up there and they'll kill us." He warned her. Millie shook her head as tears fill her eyes. "I don't care. I need to get Ava." She ran back down from where they came from as Finn shouted for her to come back. He didn't know what to do, go on without her or run after her.

Millie made it back to the big bright white room she was previously in and tried to run towards the other door to go upstairs and save her sister. But as she was running past the now blood filled box in the middle of the room, it bursts and all the blood came rushing out like a giant wave. Millie had been swept up by the wave, falling over on the floor and in the giant puddle of red. Caleb crawled out of the box and to Millie's body to strangle her violently. She choked and gasped and even tried pushing him off, but he wouldn't budge. He was angrier now.

———————————————————————

Sorry if this seemed a bit vague and messy.💉