Chapter 8: Nobility of Clans, The Rules are Simple

(Remember I do not own any of these images! Credit's go to Google and whoever the original artists are!)

————————————————————————
"You heard that correctly...All 10 of you will be up against each other...According to some of the data we collected during the first part of the Exam...." The black haired Ibuki, was explaining his instructions for the Second Half of the Entrance Exams. "As you all know..the first part was about Precision, Navigation, Timing. But above all else...teamwork. It is essential for Third and Second Rank Knights. You see...Only First Ranks are capable of getting solo missions as they are trusted to be the very best the Order has to offer. While Second and Thirds are placed in Units to take on missions. So teamwork is an important aspect that's why you we're all paired up..even so First Ranks are sometimes placed to work with other First Ranks or even second ranks. So at the end of the day Teamwork is still essential in the battlefield..." The Proctor explained the basis of the Race to begin with, before pulling out a piece of paper and looking through it as he continued.

"Huh. So that's why...makes sense. It's hard to determine whether missions are going to be tough or easy. So being in a Unit will smooth things over.." Yuma added understanding the reasoning behind it, crossing his arms as he glanced at Rose with a smirk "You must feel pretty lucky getting paired with me. Eh? Lycoris-Chan?...I mean...most girls would kill for the opportunity.."

"Tch..I'm just dying to be teamed with you again-....I'd rather team with the Scared one...." Rose responded coldly pulling her hoodie further down to hide her face more as she got an irk mark "again. My. Name is Rose....don't call me that..."

Dante looked at those two bicker between each other before looking over at the four individuals that passed with them with curiosity 'their quadruplets. That means their brothers...their hairstyles are all similar. But all of their eyes are different colors...their from the same clan. Shouldn't they look identical?...' he thought to himself trying to figure them out; their not even wearing armor just regular attires 'theirs something..strange about them. But I can't put my finger on it...'

"Why would the Tora Clan send you four to take this exam specifically?...your brothers but surely their must have been others capable...." Narukami asked sternly staring at the four brothers with pure disdain, as if her blood was boiling just by being near them. "Your clan isn't exactly known to be Noble..."

"Aww...why the long face?~...Narukami....does the fact my clan is considered just as good as yours upset you?.." The Amber eye'd Brother asked with a wicked smirk as he was also staring at her. "You Narukami's are always so cold. Feeling so superior it must hurt to see us reach the finish line before you..."

"Ano...most definitely Nii-San...." His Sibling agreed as his eyes we're a luminous Teal; arm laying on his shoulder "poor Narukami...having to take this exam because Mommy's making you. You wish you could've just become a Knight. That's too bad~....your always getting what you want Princess and now. What did you do? Disappoint your mother?....is she forcing you to do this?...haha. How Cute..."