Chapter 7: All Star Racing

——————————————————————"Nani, Nani, Nani

"Nani, Nani, Nani..Nani!..Nani!!..Nani!!!...NANI!!!!!!!!!!...." The typically shy and calm Cole was yelling at the top of his lungs, barely hanging onto the Yellow Hover bike that was rocketing throughout the Catacomb's dodging arrow traps and mines left and right "R-Regis?!! S-sir! Please!! Slow down!..I can barely—..."

"Shut your hole Little shit!..." Regis grunted out as he was in the drivers seat, eyes glaring forward in concentration "Hahahaha!!...this is nuts! So this is what they meant by Racing Eh! I'm loving this!!" He exclaimed as he dodged dozens of mines exploding behind him which made it seem like he was actually trying to hit them on person, these Catacombs we're impressively built like a True Labyrinth with Sharp turns and Traps everywhere but every path led to the Finish like someway somehow looking to his left their we're some competitors and he swerved to the left crashing right into them to drive them off coarse and hitting a stone wall "Take that Yah wimps!!!"

Cole sweatdropped as he steadied himself after sometime, and sat in a daze looking around at everything rushing by them 'T-this is insane!...how am I supposed to help...' he thought and he saw multiple competitors coming up from behind them catching up. 'Oh no...he's not going to slow down and their going to catch up!...' he took a small tech slab from his waist as the hover bike shook he almost dropped it in a clumsy fashion "o-oh no! No! No!.." he grabbed hold of it last second as the black hair male did so a button was pressed and it extended into a Large Staff hitting someone hovering by on the head and knocking them off by accident "A-Ah!.." the shy boy simply said his mouth making a comedic oh shape as he could see the pair he made crash tumbling in the distance.

"That's more like it Shithead!...keep that up! And you might just make it!.." Regis said coldly as he continued to drive; the hover bikes we're extremely fast paced leaving energy trails behind 'I'll kill anyone on the way there!...ANYONE!!' He thought ruthlessly In complete contrast to Cole whom looked at his staff in bewilderment 'T-that's all I have to do...knock them off. O-okay! I can do this...' he stood up on his seat holding his staff over his shoulder in anticipation for anyone else trying to get close "I'll keep them off o-our back!"

"This is...This is just!...this is AWESOME!!..." Dante yelled he was on the edge of his seat at the speed these hover bikes we're going they we're actually a head of everyone, in spot number one. Reason being he didn't even have to run too the bike as Kira grabbed his collar and practically threw him at it 'Ehehe..she's stronger than I thought tossing me like that..' he thought suddenly he was interrupted by her Proper and stern voice "Keep your eyes open!..I see multiple vehicles approaching from behind. Don't be distracted so easily..keep them away from us.." The Blonde girl commented coldly as she had a radar pad on her dashboard.

"Oh crap! Their's 6 of them!...woah!!.." Dante exclaimed as their Blue Hoverbike took a sharp right in the catacombs, he held on easily before looking up at the 6 bikes coming up toward them 'heh!...' the ash haired male stood onto his seat suddenly unsheathing his Longsword "Alright! Here I go!-..."