Arc 2- Chapter 21: Cleared

(Disclaimer! I do not own any of the images or music presented! Epic Seven, Uverworld etc! They all belong to their respective owners that I've found through Google!)

{Arc 2 Opening: Uverworld- Colors of the Heart}

—————————————————————————
"Remember. Whatever happens.. focus on the objective... you have to reach the end before the allotted time sub-cedes... understood?..." the static blasted from a radio, followed with a muffled deeply monotone voice, the rather familiar wiseness noted "take this as serious as possible."

"Huh?....don't worry. I got this...if Rose can do it... I can do it too!..." The white hair gleamed with the lights that swam by rapidly, blue eyes shined with the stars.. it was a luminescent night sky. The waves of water colliding as the Giant Naval Vessel sailed; he looks down below.. his armored attire was different, refined; a true Knights uniform. Standing on top of a Cargo Bin he had a clear view of the Ship "this is gonna be a piece of cake.."

"Dante

"Dante. This is your second attempt at this.. don't forget that. Get it right... if you want to be cleared for field operation. And stop playing around. you have to actually strategize a game plan. Get passed the Guards, unlock the elevator system on the bridge.. get to the target below... simple." Daisuke's voice was very clear on what needed to be done, reminding Dante Kudo.. Third Rank Knight.. his nephew exactly what had to happen. "Don't take this lightl-..."

"Yeah, Yeah! I get it already!..." Dante cut off the radio, crushing it with his barehand and tossing it overboard "Geez...stop nagging me viejo..Alley Oop!" Grabbing the side of the bin; and launching himself off the side with precise acrobatic skill; landing in the dark; he had begun maneuvering around. Stealth was his advantage, dodging flashlights and guard patrols; taking some out one by one... he made his way toward the center of the vessel 'Alright... easy parts over with.. now. Let's get cracking...' he thought with a smirk finally showing himself walking right into the open..

The Order Uniform he wore was different in nature; unique. Shoulder guards and Knee guards that covered up to his shins; a black with white trimmings that matched his Snow White long pants and collared up trench coat; as the black matched up with his shoes, gloves.