35 - Would You Like A Triple Espresso?

Late sunday update!!

Hope you enjoy this :) btw, I hope you continue to support this story with your comments and your votes until the very end.

Love you all Xx 

_________________________________

Anna hung up the phone and dried her tears against her pajamas. She could not go back to bed crying. She walked to the bathroom and washed her face in the sink, and gave up on waiting until her red eyes and nose went back to normal color because it usually took a while, but she thought she could take advantage of the darkness of the room to hide them in case Harry woke up.

She thought for a moment about whether if she had been right about calling Zayn or not. She could find a million excuses to justify herself but the truth was she had done it because she cared about him way too much and she wanted to know if he was fine.

She wondered how things were going to turn out with Harry now that she had decided to give him a chance, but she had no idea. So far Harry seemed as loving as he had ever been but she had doubts and reservations about how far everything woul last and if they would carry on as if nothing had happened.

Anna walked back to the bedroom and tried to get in bed without waking Harry up but she failed and soon he was looking at her blinking to try to make sense of the situation

“Why are you up so early? It’s still dark…right?” He asked

“I needed the loo…Didn’t mean to wake you up” She said planting a soft kiss on his cheek as she laid next to him and spooned him “Go back to sleep”

“Ok” He said taking her hand and kissing it.

Soon he fell back asleep and Anna let out a sigh of relief while she let her body relax against Harry’s and drifting off to sleep shortly after as well.

“Good morning…”

Anna heard a man’s voice which she recognized as Harry’s about a second later when he started giving her soft kisses on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and her neck. Anna opened her eyes slowly and saw him sitting in bed next to her.

“Hey…” She said smiling at him “What time is it?”

“Sometime around ten…” Said Harry smiling back at her

“Oh…” Said Anna sitting up

“I found a note from Clare on the table” He said handing the paper to her

Anna took it and read the note

Morning Guys!

I have lots of work today but I’ll be free sometime before 7 tonight. Let´s meet at La Trattoria for dinner at 7:30. Also, I’ve left the keys to George’s car. I’m pretty sure you guys would like to drive it around town, especially Harry.

P.S: Harry, I’ve also left it as a way to make up for what George did to your face :)

Have fun!

Clare

Once Anna had read the note she looked at Harry with her eyes wide in surprise and he extended his other hand revealing a set of keys with the BMW logo attached to it.

“Oh God!” Said Anna not being able to hide her excitement

“Exactly…what car are we talking about here?” Asked Harry

“It’s a brand new BMW X5….My brother bought it just before leaving for London so basically it’s been sitting there untouched for a month” Explained Anna