38- Fight For The Right Reasons

Hi everyone!!

Well, I hope you're still reading this story and like the way it's going. In case I didn't say it on last chapter, the story is close to its end. There are 2 chapters to go, and an epilogue :) However, as Harry and Anna's story was too much for me to let go of, I have a sequel that I'm sure you will enjoy if you enjoyed this story as well! I'll let you guys know how to find it!! :)

For now, hope you comment and vote on the story! Let me know what you think of this chapter!

Love- Natalia :)

-------------------------------------------

Anna looked at her watch while she drove towards Harry’s house. They were having a night in watching movies and she was a little late. She had been working with Mollie all day long on their business project but since it was Friday, she was taking the train back to Holmes Chapel with Ally to spend the weekend with her mom.

It had been over two months since Harry had returned from L.A and a little over 3 months since Anna had been back in England, but the two had been so busy that they realized that they needed to cherish every moment they could spend together, especially since Anna was still getting used to him being away most of the time.

As soon as Anna came back to the country, she and Mollie started working on their project together. Mollie was in her element seeing as back when she was still at the university, she was trying to get a degree in graphic design, so she took care of designing the prints they wanted to add to the first collection of t-shirts they were going to launch, while Anna took care of the planning, the schedule and the marketing.

Everything was going great for them so far, so much so, that Mollie accepted Anna’s offer of moving to London and stay with her so they didn’t have to wait until they saw each other on the weekends to catch up on everything. Instead, once Mollie and Ally were settled at Anna’s house, they got to work and they could both see how much more productive they could be if they worked together.

Anna was glad to have Mollie and Ally with her in London because apart from being able to get started on their project, she could keep distracted from those days when she couldn’t see Harry because he was somewhere in the country promoting the band’s new album or just really busy doing interviews around the city.

Anna pulled up at Harry’s driveway and saw him open the door and watch her every move until she got out of the car and walked up to him

“You’re late” he announced

“I know! I’m really really sorry” Said Anna looking apologetic while she pressed her lips against his

“It’s alright…you’re only half an hour late” Said Harry putting his hands on the small of her back to bring her closer to him “Traffic?”

“Nope…I was driving Mollie and Ally to the train station”

“Oh…Ok then” Said Harry smiling down at her before pulling her in towards the house

“So…what are we doing tonight?” Asked Anna

“Well, I thought we could have pizza for dinner, watch movies and cuddle all night” Stated Harry

“My kind of night in” Said Anna smiling

They made way for the t.v room in which they cuddled in one of the sofas while they waited for the pizza to arrive. They tried choosing a movie but they ended up going for a heavy make out session instead.

“Babe…” Whispered Anna “Haley texted me…She wants to know if we’d like to go on another double date with her and Niall”

“Ugh… Again?” Asked Harry