Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV:
I get a 7 am wake up from my alarm which I guess I forgot to turn off last night. I get up and check my phone to see a message from Tom.

From Tom:
It's okay it's not
you're fault. And I get
why your mum doesn't want
me at your house. See you
soon x.
Sent: 23:30

This made me give a massive sigh of relief. I thought for sure that after yesterday's drama Tom wouldn't want to speak to me again. My mums crazy. I decide to get up and get out of bed so that I can catch up on some study. I'm trying to get a job which I need to pass an exam for so the more study I do the better. That however, like everything else at the moment was interrupted by yet again a ring of the doorbell. I open the door and to my surprise I see Talia standing there.

"Hey Tals! What are you doing here?" I ask her with a confused tone in my voice.

"Ummmmm it's Wednesday you dumb bitch" She says to me playfully. Talia comes to my house every Wednesday and I go to hers every Friday.

"Oh my god is it?? Sorry I've been losing track of time lately." I say apologetically.

"It's fine babes we all forget things. Now can I come in?" She says laughing at my cluelessness.

"Actually you can't." I say nervously.

"Okay... why?" She asks concerned.

"I'm grounded." I say shamefully. All she does is laughs. "Tals it's not funny! I can't do anything!" I moan.

"Your nineteen and you're grounded?? That's too funny." She says still laughing.

"For three weeks." I say even more embarrassed.

"Geez girl what did you do?" She asks still giggling a little.

"I um... well I.." I say trying to spit it out.

"Oh just say it already. It can't be that bad." She says still smirking.

"I went out with Tom and Harrison and my mum found out." I say and sigh.

"No way??!?" She asks shocked. I guess she never thought I would disobey my parents like that.

"Yeah I know I know I'm a rebel or whatever." I say ashamed of myself.

"Wellllll" She says stretching out the word.

"Well what?" I ask confused.

"How was it??" She asks and smirks.

"Really fun. It was just like old times ya know." I say and smile thinking back on it.

"Andddddd" She says stretching out the word again. I suddenly realise what she's on about.

"No! Talia no their my friends!" I say trying to convince her that I don't have feelings for one of them in particular.

"I can tell you fancy the curly boy." She says and nudges my arm with her elbow.

"No... no way. I don't... I don't like him. Nope." I say trying to convince not only her but myself.

"Oh my god you do!!!" She says now fully smiling.

"I didn't say that." I say trying not to give it away.

"Your face did!" She replies smirking.

"You're so annoying." I say and roll my eyes.

"It's my job as you're best friend!" She says purposely annoying me even more. "Also (y/n) I'm still standing in your doorway can you like let me in? Technically grounded means you can't leave the house. And your not leaving the house sooooo." She says begging me to let her in.