Why are you blackmailing me?

Becky's pov

As in wake up to the sun shining through the blinds i look over to see colby still peacefully asleep. God... he looks so adorable when he's asleep i get up and go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Colby's pov

I wake up to a good smell. I go downstairs into the kitchen and i see becky making breakfast and singing Impossible by Shontelle as the..... tell it all i know now shout it from the roof tops write it on the skyline all we had is gone now tell em i was happy and my heart is broken all my scars are open tell em what I hoped would be impossible impossible impossible impossible i remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love i did... i did as the song ends i walk to up to her and put my hand on her waist and she jumps omg you scared me how long were you standing there? Um long enough to see your performance.... good performance he said as she looks down in embarrassment... hey hey don't be embarrassed it was good i didnt know you could sing.

Becky's pov

I didn't know you could sing... i can't i was just trying my best and that's the best i could do.... its ok babe it was good to me thanks she said as they share a passionate kiss. So what do you have planned today she asks as she puts his plate in front of him nothing much just gonna hang with roe and you? Nothing much either me and the girls were planning on going to the mall cool.

At the mall

Charlotte's pov

Hey girlie how are you and sethie pooh stop becky says as she playfully slaps chars arm while blushing so hard. But were good though i really love him... char he's different you know? He understands me and he doesn't pressure me to have kids and get married so fast like my other ex's he loving and caring and he spoils me and when I'm in the hospital he stay up all night just to make sure I'm ok and that i get some sleep... wow char said he's a prince i know right.

At Joe's house

Colby's pov

How is jojo? She's good she's actually in her room... UNCLE SETH!! Jojo says happily as she runs downstairs into Seth's arm hey babygirl how are you? I'm good and you? Good... how is aunt becky?? She's good she misses you though i miss her too....wanna facetime her? Seth asks as Joelle's face lights up... yes please she says happily...

Becky's pov

As we are walking i get a call from Seth ohhh Sethie pooh is calling char cooed shut the heck up becky says as she answers the facetime call

My baby/Sethie pooh😘😘💖: hey bae

LOML/Wifeyy hey: hey baby what's up?

My baby/Sethie pooh😘😘💖: Joelle wanted to see you she misses you.

LOML/Wifeyy: aww i miss her too

My baby/Sethie pooh😘😘💖: here she is AUNT BECKY!!!

LOML/Wifeyy: hey baby how are you?

Joelle: good i miss you she said with a sad face

LOML/Wifeyy: aww baby don't cry i miss you too but we are gonna go to the movies the weekend how does that sound?

Joelle: yayy!!! I love you aunt Becky!!

LOML/WIFEYY: I love you too sweetheart...

Joelle: bye see ya later

LOML/Wiffeyy: ok.. bye babygirl

My baby/Sethie pooh😘💖: she's obviously happy.

LOML/Wiffeyy: obviously look i gotta go sash finna kill me i love you and be safe

My baby/Sethie pooh 😘💖: ok i love you too i will and be safe.

LOML/Wiffey: ok i will bye.

My baby/Sethie pooh 😘💖: bye

Colby's pov

As i hang up the phone i get a message from the unknown number that texted me Friday night..

Unknown number: hey Sethie i told you to stay away from Rebecca... I'm watching you and i can see everything you do..... I'm watching you I love you Sethie and one day you'll be mine!!😘😘💖

Seth: who is this?

Unknown number: i told you Friday night not to worry about that so I'm going to tell you again don't worry about that and everytime you ask me that I'm going to say the same thing..... i have to go bye Sethie I'll be watching you I love you😘😘💖😋

Seth: I'll find out who you are and when i do your going to jail...

Unknown number: oh sethie if you tell anyone i mean anyone I'll kill Rebecca understood?

Seth: understood.

Unknown number: good now be good for me baby... I love you and I'll be watching you goodbye sethie

Seth: goodbye.

Colby's pov

I need to find out who's blackmailing me... and when i do.. he/she is going to jail.

At home the following night

Becky's

As i get out of the shower after Colby i slide into bed beside him.. how was your day i asked... good I had fun and you? Good got a lot of new clothes and shoes and purses jewelry and stuff like that.... i noticed your side of the closet is full with mall bags they both share a laugh I love you Colby i love you more bex i say as she lays her head on my chest and we both falling alseep.

Colby's pov

Night bex. Night baby.. i love you i love you too..

Hey peeps its Kira again who do you think is blackmailing Colby?? Leave who you think in the comment section.... i love you all and thank you so much for the love and support i love you all... those of you who haven't read my book its called Becky's problems.... go read it!! I love yall don't forget to vote and comment.. Kira out😘