Who attacked Seth?

Becky's pov

Babe you ready for tonight? Um.. baby listen to me bex said as she cupped his cheeks brock may be big and touch and dont get me wrong you are to but he's bigger.. but you can be him youve did one time you can do it again ok? Ok thank you I'm gonna do my absolute best! For you! Aww i love yhu she said as they shared a passionate kiss.

Braun's pov

You ready Colbs? Yes...I'm gonna kick brock's butt! That's the spirit brotha! Hey guys roman says walking up to Colby, finn, braun, ricochet, montez, jimmy, Jey. Hey finn says look i should go i promise to give bayley a shoulder massage after landing on it wrong during her match. Aight see ya brotha and tell bayley we said get well soon! Will do! Finn screams as he walks towards bayley's locke room.

Finn's pov

Baby? In here bayley calls from the other side of the room. Hey you ready! Yes please hurry it hurt she said as she looks up with her red puffy eyes. Which tells she had been crying. Hey hey hey...baby don't cry he says as he hugs her and she buries her  face deep in his neck. It....hurts..so...bad....i...feel...like...I'm....gonna....die! Bayley says in between sobs. Hey your not gonna die you no why? Because your strong. I know it hurts but I'm gonna give you a massage for as long as you want and you can just relax. Your the best babe i love you bayley says as he wipes the tears off her cheeks and they share a passionate kiss. Love you more bays.

Brock's pov

I'm gonna rip Seth Rollins into pieces and I'm gonna be the knew Universal champion and Seth Rollins gonna go crying to the WWE universe that he lost the belt! You know why? Because i'm better then SETH FREAKIN ROLLINS! Brock screams with a  smirk.

The following night....

Nobody's pov

As brock's music finishes becky gives seth a good luck kiss. Seth walks out and his song burst through the arena with the fans singing alone to burn it down! Both brock and Seth grab a mic and brock speaks first. Seth.... i hope you took real good care of that belt! Because after today its gonna be mine! I work my butt off making the company the best and I'm gonna get what i deserve so...get ready to be in the hospital begging for your mommy...or.... becky!

Colby's pov

Brock you may be bigger than me and tougher but...you haven't did a thing to make this company better! All us other men did it without you! Oh and i did take good care of this belt and I'm gonna keep taking good care of it because you know why? Because I'm gonna stay Universal champion for my fans! I'm sure you dont have any tho so.... bummer isn't it? You see brock the only thing you did for this company was make it look like a phony! Its a shame that a kindergartner could do better isn't it? Don't do that because kids watch this and they wouldn't want to see brock be curve stomped! Because that little suplex isn't gonna do it do for pathetic phonies like you! AND BROCK.... YOU DON'T DESERVE A DANG THING! BUT TO BE IN NXT!! Because you don't belong here! Seth screamed into the mic and throws it down as the bell rings.

Nobody's pov

Brock catches seth and suplex him. As Seth slowly gets back on his feet seth kicks brock sending him into the mat. After that seth curb stomps brock going to the top rope hitting brock and going for for pin... 1......2........3...! Ding ding ding! HERE'S YOUR WINNER STILL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION SETH ROLLINS!! Jojo screamed into the mic while fans are going crazy! Seth grabs a mic and starts to speak into it.. Brock.... i think your the one crying to your mommy! Seth says and throws the mic down climbs out of the ropes up the ramp.

Backstage......

Becky's pov

I'm running to meet seth he did it my baby did it! I'm literally in tears right now. You did it becky said in tears aww your crying. Of course you did it I'm so proud of you baby.. thank you i did it for my fans and the loml! Aww your gonna make me cry even more.

Roman's POV

Congrats baby bro! Thank you could've didn't without my boyz and my beautiful wife. Aww everyone says all together. I love you guys! Love you too bro! Roman says as they do a group hug.

Finn's pov

Hey Seth! Were gonna go celebrate we're going to the club tonight wanna hang! I'd love too guys you guys know i love y'all but I'm tired and kinda feeling dizzy I'm just gonna go home and go to sleep. Um ok.. Finn says rather disappointed dude I'm sorry i know how much this meant to you its just not a good idea to go to the club were there's music blasting while having a bad headache...then getting drunk while having a headache... i get it go home and rest. I'm sorry bro. Its f-fine dude just go! Finn said almost screaming while walking away. Finn dude wait! Seth screamed chasing after finn.

At home..

Colby's pov

When i get home i take a bath and get into bed and i get on my phone. I text Becky to see where she at because she didn't tell me she was going out.

Sethie my baby😋😋😘: Where are you?

LOML/WIFEYY😋💖: I'm on my way love. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. I was at the arean helping but back the chairs and stuff like that.

Sethie my baby😋😋😘: its ok. Just making sure you were ok! Drive safely! I love you😘💖💖

LOML/WIFFEYY😋💖: I will. Love you more baby😍💖 wait. Why aren't you out with the rest of the fam celebrating? You deserve it!

Sethie my baby😋😋😘: Headache bad bad headache. And thank you! Could've done it without you!😘💖🤩 and you?

LOML/WIFEYY😋💖: Same headache didn't wanna deal with the loud music... I'm almost home love you!😜

Sethie my baby😋😋💖: ok. Love you too😍

Colby's pov

When I'm done textin bex i put my phone on the charger and wait until bex gets home so we can talk and cuddle.

Becky's pov

After i take a shower i slide into bed and me and bubs talk until we fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next monday raw....

Colby's pov

After my match against styles i was walking to my locker room and next thing i now I'm hit at the back of the head with a crow bar.. after that a black and blue crate falls on me and after that the whole room goes dark.

Bayley's pov

OMG!!! WHAT?!?! EVEYONE ASK SETH HE'S PASSED OUT SOMEONE ATTACKED HIM!! OMG BECKY CRIES AS SHE CALLS THE AMBULANCE.

At the hospital

Becky's pov

Hey baby how you feel... horrible do you know who attacked you? No sorry i wasn't really paying attention its ok. I love you! Love you more bex he said as he tried to move but his body said no.

2 hours later

babe tomorrow there gonna run some tests on you ok. Kk. love you! Love you more.

Hey peeps Kira! Who do you think attacked Seth? What did you think about the jokes towards brock? Let me know in the comments love you all so much. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!💖 As usual dont forget to vote and comment!! Love yall Kira out!😍