Freedom

Colby's pov

I texted the unknown number that evening after working on my plan. Rebecca noticed something going on but i can't tell her so i told her it was just a headache.

Seth: hey meet me behind the abandoned building behind the lobster restaurant.... zhara!

Zhara: how did you know it was me?

Seth: because zhara i know how crazy and delusional you are !

Zhara: ah my smart boyfriend! Did you break up with rebecca already?

Seth: yes ! I want us to meet so we can see each other !

Zhara: aww seth !

Seth: yes anyways, 8:00 p.m.?

Zhara: ill see you there ! Come alone too okay?

Seth: gotchu!

*End of text convo*

I call Roman and told him what was going to happen. He was gonna show up at 8:05 without zhara finding out bringing the cops with him.

Becky's pov

I notice Seth's been acting weird. But he told me it was just a headache. I believe him because i trust him and because i know he's been having a lot of bad migraines lately. I cooked dinner and we ate enjoying each others company.

Seth: babe?

Becky: yes?

Seth: have you ever thought about kids?

Becky: yes, i wanna start a family with you baby.

Seth: me too baby! But we can't have one unless we have s** so? What do you say tonight after I'm done with the coffee shop?

Becky: baby? You know i love you right? And I'd love too have s** with you !

Seth: but?

Becky: well 2 things! 1 your hurt seth we can't while your in a wheel chair and 2 I'm just not ready yet!

Seth: and that's fine !

Becky: you mad at me babe?

Seth: no of course not ! Because you were quick to have s** with jeff though huh? Why would i be mad at that?

Becky: seth I'm sorry .

Seth: don't be ! Its 7:45 i should get going!

Becky: baby wait- lets talk about this babe!

Seth: i gotta go rebecca we'll talk later.

At the abandoned building...

Zhara's pov

I'm glad colby dumped that becky lynch chick and came back to me ! Were meeting up so we can see each other! He's finally come to his sinces! I see him pull up and he actually knows how to get out and into the wheel chair by himself. It must have taken him a while to learn!

Zhara: hey you okay?

Seth: hey I'm fine ! So lets talk about our relationship.

No ones pov

It was then 8:05 when he checked the time. Roman pulled up quietly and then the cops came!

Police officer: zhara your under arrest for the blackmailing of colby and threatening his wife and friends !

Zhara: you set me up you liar !

Colby: I'll never date you again zhara you broke my heart ! My worst mistake was dating you ! I hope you rot in jail where you belong you delusional people psycho path!

No one's pov

Becky watched the news seeing the altercation between seth&zhara ! She immediately rushed down there hoping&praying she didn't hurt seth. She got there to see seth was fine.

Becky: SETH? *runs up and hugs him* I'm so sorry ! Baby please forgive me! *crying*

Seth: babe its fine im not mad ! I love you

Becky: i love you too.

Seth told rebecca everything. She was mad he didn't tell her but at the same time she realized he was just protecting her and there friends! They got home and cuddled. They had finally got there freedom!

Hey peeps its kira! I'm sorry i haven't been updating in yearssss! I'm back though ! Please vote and comment! What do you think? I love you guys and i hope your staying safe! I love you all. Kira out😘