This isn't you

Becky's pov

Morning babe she said tiredly. Morning he said kissing her lips. Come on she said helping him into his wheel chair. You

Colby's pov

You know i can do this myself right? I know but i wanna help she said. Bex? Hm? Why do you do that? Do what? She asked confused. Make me feel like I'm helpless. I'm sorry i don't mean to she said i just want to help you she said. Yes, but i can do it myself. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME? Becky screamed. I'M NOT I'M JUST TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO DO THIS ON MY OWN AND YOU KEEP TREATING ME LIKE A FREAKING BABY!

Becky's pov

Seth this isn't you. Why are you actin so cold towards me? Because Rebecca you always babying me i want you to treat me like your husband not your god - then he stopped realizing he went to far knowing she was on the verge of crying. Well maybe I dont have to anymore she said walking to the front door. Baby wait then she turned around baby I'm sorry its just.... why did it have to happen to me. Your just trying to help should've realized that.

Colby's pov

Babe I'm sorry i should've screamed at you. Its okay she said sniffling. Come here baby. She went and gave him a hug as he kiss her head. I'm gonna go make coffee okay? Okay he said. As she leave i get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: hey babe! If you don't break up with Rebecca I will kill her and all of your friends! Got that? Do it tomorrow I'll give you time to love her before you break her little heart😂🤣

Colby: who is this? I'll break up with her but just know i will find you and when i do i will report you to the police and I'll get her back! I love Rebecca and Rebecca only! Good bye!

Colby's pov

I cant believe i have to break up with the love of my life. You know what I'm not breaking up with my girlfriend. I'm not gonna let him/her hurt my friends either. I know just what I'll do! Get ready to be caught blackmailer your going down.

Hey peeps.....sorry I've been really busy. Who do you think is blackmailing seth? What do you think his plan is? Leave all your thoughts down in the comment section!! Thank you for your love&support!! I love you all so much !! Hope you enjoy Kira out😘