Becky? why are you acting weird?

Colby's pov

The next morning i wake up and Becky's not in bed i see her looking at the beautiful view on the balcony. Hey babe i say as i put my arm around her waist and she pushes them off. What's wrong? Nothing colby just leave me the freak alone okay! Becky screamed as she push past me....

2 hours later

Joe's pov

Dude..... stop that! I scream as he keep slamming his head against the hard brick wall of my locker room... Seth stop doing that! Stop!!! Seth!! Stop!! I screams and screams as i stop i see blood on the wall that came from Colby's head.... J-Joe dude are you okay? As i try to talk i get dizzy everything goes blurry and next thing you known I'm in all black!

3 days later

Becky's pov

Sasha i have nothing to say to you! BECKY YOUR ACTING LIKE A BRAT!! WE'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU IDK WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS!! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL UNCONSCIOUS AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! HE'S BEEN THE SWEETEST MOST PERFECT ANGEL TO YOU AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE CRAP! Sasha said as i felt like my whole world come crashing down... omg! She's right he's been nothing but nice and supportive of me and I treat him like crap! I start to feel tears roll down my eyes.... its okay bex your just having a bad week thats all sasha said as i hug her and cry into her shoulder. Can you take me to see Colby i need to apologize to him. Of course.

At the hospital

Joe's pov

As I'm in Colby's room waiting for him to wake up the nurse comes in.

Nurse: hi I'm doctor Smith! Roman nice to meet you he says as we shake hands. Ok so he has serious concussion and needs to take about 2 moths off from wrestling... he have a cracked rib so we'll get him something for that...

Roman: ok thank you doc

Doctor Smith: just doing my job he said as he leave the room.

20 minutes later

Still Joe's pov

Its been 20 minutes and Colby still haven't woken up but i hear the door open and see a orange head irish girl becky standing there...

Becky's pov

As i see colbs laying there so helpless i can't help but to cry because he's like this because of me! J-joe I'm so sorry i didn't mean for all this to happen just something really bad happened and i took it out on him when he was just tryna help i-i-i bex.. its okay i get it! Everyone has bad days okay? It was just a little accident! Thank you i love you big bro love you more lil Irish sis!! I love when you call me that roe i know! He said as they both share a laugh..

Becky's pov

As we're hugging i hear colby groaning in pain

Colby's pov

B-bex.... w-what happened? W-where am i? Colbs joe screamed thank god your up and ok! Yea he said as they hug..... don't ever do that ok? That's dangerous! Okay I'm sorry joe i promise i want do that to you again! Ok I'll leave you 2 too it joe said as he hug both of them 1 more time and leave the room.

Becky's pov

Bubs? I'm so sorry i don't know what i was t-..... and she was cut off my colby interrupting her its okay bex.... i get it you had a bad week so what? Everyone has a bad day right? So don't even worry about it! Bubs? Yes everyone has a bad day but that was no excuse for me doing that you! I'm so sorry baby but i need you to know if i mad or having a bad week i still love you and i always will! How are you? she asked in between sobs.. baby? Stop crying! Colby said as he cupped her face and wiped her tears dry those tears I'm fine i promise i just cant wrestle for 2 months doctor says i have a serious concussion and a cracked rib.

The next day at home

Colby's pov

Feels good to be home huh? Yup.... I'm gonna go make you some food sit down relax and pick a movie ok? Ok he said as she walked into the kitchen and made dinner 10 minutes later she walk in and see that Colby fell alseep.. aww my baby so cute when he sleep. Baby? Colbs...bubs.. wake up you have to eat I'm sleepy he groaned in a groggy voice come on baby as soon as you eat you can go right back to sleep fine he said as he sat up and they started eating after they were done they put there plates on the coffee table in front of them.

Becky's pov

As he lays down on me there a knock at the door I'm getting up to answer it put colbs pull me down and groans please dont go bex. Its okay baby I'm not going anywhere I'm just gonna go see who's at the door I'll be right back okay? As she opens the door her face drops her jaw drops and her legs feel weaker like she can't stand up anymore she can't get her words out

Hey peeps its Kira such a cliffhanger!!🤣😂 who do you think is at the door? Find out in the next chapter!! I love you all and thank yall for your love and support. I hope you all enjoy this chapter I'm such a cliffhanger🤣..... leave who you thinks at the door in the comment section!! As usual don't forget to vote and comment... btw i wanna thank the people wrote the books burn it down with straight fire, if only you knew, fala amo, and trail of error for there hardwork in those books because i really enjoy reading them!! Cant wait for the nex next chapters!! Also a thank you too the people who wrote the sesha ballins books also!! I love them!! I love you all and thank you for reading my books!! Keep up your hard work girls!! I love yall Kira out😘