This is it!!

Becky's pov

We are at the arena raw is over but we're still here getting into motion for our plan. Ready 1...2...3.. roe now! Shouts Becky as he grabs brock and ties him up while naomi locks the door and Becky works the lock.

Romans pov

I'm tied him and everyone thought i should get him to confess since I'm the strongest and meanest as they say. ALRIGHT BROCK!! TIME TO CONFESS HE SCREAMED!! What are you talking about idiot? We know you attacked seth!! No i didn't!! Ur lying!! He screamed again.

Brock's pov

I'm not gonna confess there not catching me this easy!! Okay!! Lexi said busting threw the door!! We know you did she said choking him so Confess and if you dont I'll shove my fist down your throat so hard that it'll have you choking up blood she screamed in anger okay okay i did it!! He confessed that's what i thought she said letting go if his neck. Did you get it that on record already did said Lexi i had my phone on record the whole time. Lexi your a life saver okay roman said backing up. I'm a little terrified of you Lexi he said scared. Its fine I'm not gonna kill u guys no matter how bad someone hurts my feelings she said as becky looked down feeling bad for hurting her feelings.

Naomi's pov

Okay get em outta here she said. Hey lex can i talk to you? Sure she said as becky grabbed her hand and led her outside. Whats up? Lex I'm sorry for hurting you. You know i didn't mean it like that your my Bestfriend and i love you so much. I just don't get why you treat me like I'm a baby and that I'm not strong. Lex you are strong your just so brave and i know how strong you are and so does everyone else. Really? Really lex you know i didn't mean to hurt you. I love you girl love you too lexi said.

Monday night raw.....

Stephanie's pov

Brock? Your fired! How could you attack another superstar? I hope you have a nice life she said as she got out of the ring and the crowd shocked and happy!!

Becky's pov

When i get home i see seth on the couch. Hey bae i say how are you feeling? Better i feel nauseous but I'll be okay he said come sit on my lap. Um bae your still sore i don't want to hurt you she said you want i promise.

Colby's pov

Um ok Becky said hesitantly and slowly sitting on her husband's lap not trying to hurt him. The minute she sits down i feel pain for some odd reason i wasn't in pain before. Ouch he said quietly hoping she didn't hear him she gets up quickly b-b-babe i-i-i i didn't mean to hurt you no babe its okay he tried to tell her but she ran upstairs crying. Babe wait! He screamed her gets up wheel himself to there bedroom where she was.

Still Colby's pov

Babe? I hurt you she said in shock baby chill out. Okay calm down its okay. Now i get it the meds the doctor gave me i took it a few minutes before you got home and its kicking in now that's what's causing the pain. W-why would you let me sit on you then? Bc bex your my wife idc if you hurt me i just wanted you close to me i missed you so much and ik I'd do anything to hold you close to me. So you forgive me? She asked with hope in her eyes. Bex? Don't ask that you know the answer to that. I love you she said. Love you too.

Becky's pov

Baby?!?! We caught brock he attacked you and now steph fired him. That's great he said.

The night......

Becky's pov

Good night babe she said with tears in her eyes. What's wrong? Bex? Its okay bex how many times do i have to tell you. I love you ok? It wasn't your fault it was the meds. Its still my fault she said bex look get on my lap no before i hurt you now he said sternly. She gets on his lap see your not hurting me i told you it was the meds. Do you feel better a little she said Turing around kissing him love you she said love you more she said. Good night night.

Hello peeps its Kira I've been working on Becky's problems but I'm back.... i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you all and hope you enjoy. Kira out😘