Why didn't you tell me?

Becky's pov

Colby why didn't you tell me? Because Rebecca..... you worry to much baby i worry for a reason i love you too much to see you in pain.... I'm sorry. Its ok Colbs i know how you feel.

2 weeks later

That night.

Becky's pov

Baby? You've been quiet what's wrong? Bex can i talk to you? Of course you know you can about anything ok... umm its about my ex Zhara... what about her? She texted me and said that i should go back to her i said no because I love you and she said I'm a big mistake and no one will ever want me because I'm a dorky loser. Seth said as he quietly sniffled as he tried to hold back his tears.... seth? Becky said as she sat on his lap and cupped his face don't you dare listen to her she's wrong if you are a dorky loser then why does she want you back? Exactly if no one would ever want you then why does she keep trying to get you back? And um i told her that its fine if I'm a dorky loser and if no one will never want me because i am a loser. I said that i was pathetic and and she said i never said you were pathetic but i can't argue with you there because you really are he said as tears fell down his face aww Seth... she said as she wiped his tears you don't have to keep going I've heard enough of this idiot! No its ok he said anyways she told me i was the biggest mistake my mom ever made and that you were using me and that i don't belong here.... after that i just blocked her because she's right about everything she said about me!

Becky's pov

By the time he was done with the whole Zhara thing he was crying he heart out..... aww baby its okay! Look at me Colby! I say as he lift he head out of my neck... ZHARA'S JUST MAD BECAUSE SHE A LONELY LITTLE BRATYOU BELONG HERE!! AND I'M NOT USING YOU I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL!! WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINK? WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAYS? I MEAN SHE'S THE PATHETIC ONE SHE HAVE TO BLACKMAIL YOU IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION!! EVERYONE LOVES YOU YOU HAVE FANS WHO LOVES YOU YOU HAVE ME AND YOUR MOM AND YOUR BROTHER!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULDN'T BE BECKY 2 BELTS OR EVEN BECKY 1 BELT!! SO COLBY DANIEL LOPEZ I LOVE YOU EVERYONE DOES AND NO ONE EVEN KNOW'S ZHARA EXISTS!!

Colby's pov

By the time becky was done i was crying that speech was the sweetest thing a girl has ever seth baby I'm so sorry i didn't mean to make you cry!! She said as she hugs me no there tears of joy that speech was...... the sweetest! And the truth becky said! I love you seth! Love you too bex! He said as they share a passionate kiss.
And don't worry I'll be sure to beat her.. its ok bex.... I'll be sure to take her arm!!!!!!! She'll be known as Zhara 1 arm!! Becky said as they both die of laughter i love you baby and don't ever let her get to you don't ever cry about stuff like that and its not true! Understood? Yes ma'am!! And don't you dare listen to those lies she say ok? Okay! I love you love you too bex.
Now get some sleep pray for Zhara to because she better enjoy her last day with her 2 arms cause tomorrow it's gonna be 1! Zhara 1 arm!! Goodnight babe! Night bex!

Well Zhara is one of the most self fish self center person in the world!!!!! Here's an update for you guys love you all and i hope you enjoy! As usual don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all!!! Kira out😘