tell me the truth

Becky's pov

As i wake up i quietly walk to the bathroom without waking up Colby.... when i come out i notice he's not in bed anymore.....

Colby's pov

As i sit on the balcony thinking about who could possibly be blackmailing me... baby? Becky says as she walks to the balcony.... baby? Are you okay? I'm fine..... ok you look a little pale again....just stressed that's all.... oh she said as she wraps her arms around my neck and cups my face... i love you if you stressed about me leaving you I'm not no matter what we in this together ok? Ok good... she said as she pecks his lips...

2 hours later

As I'm at the mall i see joe wassup bro?!! I say as we hug nun dude sup? Nun much..... so do you know who's blackmailing you yet? No not yet man its scaring me what if they hurt her or kill her? Dude she's strong for a women stronger then some man...

Zhara's pov

I'm the one blackmailing Colby you wanna know why? Because he left me for that piece of crap becky lynch! I'm gonna get him back!! She says with a smirk

Becky's pov

Char i need to find out why Seth acting weird. Maybe he's mad at you? Or maybe something happened and he never told you..... idk but i don't like him acting upset like this its breaking my heart char.... i know bex maybe he wants some alone time i know but why wouldn't he tell me what's wrong? I mean he tell me everything.

The following night

Becky's pov

Babe can we talk? Yes sure what's up? I started thinking and i thought if there was something wrong because you acting weird. Its nothing bex I'm fine... no your not seth why want you tell me the truth? MAYBE I NEED SOME TIME ALONE REBECCA!! SEE YOUR PRESSURING ME!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE REBECCA!! He screamed as he stormed out and slammed the door and Becky having a shock look on her face baby wait!! Talk to me! She screamed as he got into his truck and drove off. As becky went back into her house she slid down the wall while crying. After she was done she went into the bathroom to take a shower... and looked in the mirror and saw her red puffy eyes.

Colby's pov

As i walk onto the porch of Joe's house  i knock 3 times before i see Joe's face pop in the door... Colby!?!? What's wrong? I-I-I come in dude I'll get you some tea sit down as i sit both of our cups of tea on the coffee table he starts to tell me everything that happened. Its ok bro calm down look she was just tryna help i know she's pressuring you but you gotta stop having these panic attacks it scares me that I'm gonna lose you!

The next morning.

Charlotte's pov

Aww bex you'll be ok he's gonna come back...  he loves you too much to just leave you like this yea i hope your right.

4 months later

Becky's pov

Its been 4 months since he walk out on me...... i miss him so freaking much I'm literally a mess I'm losing all my matches i can't sleep at night i look a hot ugly mess without my makeup....

Sasha's pov

Babygirl you need to stop stressing over him you know what? Ima help you get seth back... really?! Yes omg i love you girl she said as she hug sasha tightly....

Sasha's pov

Hey seth! Hey sash what's up? Look Becky's my bestfriend and I'd kill for her.... she misses you she can't sleep at night she look horrible without her makeup and have you seen her on t.v. loosing most of her matches... I'm not saying you should forgive her but please just talk to her pleaseeeeeeee?? Sasha begs while dragging the e in please. Fine I'll talk to her thank you thank you thank you! Sasha screamed happily while jumping up and down.

Seth's pov

As i see becky in catering sitting by herself and i sit beside her. Bex can i talk to you? Umhum what's up.. becky I'm sorry ok i just lost it... i love you to much to break up with you! Aww really?!! Really. I'm sorry seth if i pressured you i didn't mean too for now on i promise wait until you ready to tell me.. sounds good! I love you baby i can't lose you ever again!! The past 4 months have been the worst i felt like i wanted to die!!

Later that night

Seth's pov

As i am on Instagram i get a message from the same unknown number

Unknown number: hey sethie just wanted to say hi and I love you.... see ya later!!

Seth: well i don't love you so.... keep saying you love me but i don't love you i love Becky and i always will!!

Unknown number: oh sethie i heard you and Becky wasn't talking to each other anymore.

Seth: we are now.... we are happily dating and that's final now goodbye!

Unknown number: whatever goodnight.

Becky's pov

Hey baby... hey what's up? Nun finna go to bed are you coming? Yes. As they walk upstairs to there bedroom and slide in bed seth starts to stare off and becky snaps her hands in front of his face. Baby? Are you okay? Hello! Oh hum what were you thinking about? Oh just wrestlemania 32.... oh well I'm tired and your stressed so we should get some sleep she said as she lays her head on his chest... goodnight love i love you night babe i love you too seth says.

Hey peeps its Kira!!! Here's chapter 3!! I love you all so much thank you for your love and support. Thank you for your votes and comments even though no one really comments!! I love you all...... and I'll be starting on chapter 4!! I love you all.... Kira out😘