I can't believe i trusted you!

Becky's pov

I Can't believe i trusted you after almost a year after dating! Becky listen to me it's not what you think!!! No were over seth I HATE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH I CAN'T EVEN BARE TO LOOK AT YOU ANYMORE becky said as she got her stuff and walked out of the door.

Colby's pov

I feel like my whole world came crashing down after everything i did for her and she has the audacity to think i cheated on her.... i hope my blackmailer is happy!!

2 years later

Joe's pov

Dude you gotta stop crying over her. And stop hurting yourself. She's the dumb one for believing that crap if i could snatch her up and thump her forhead until it looks like a blowed fish!!! I would!!! That dumb son of a..... Roman snapped ok dude chill seth said with a chuckle.

Becky's pov

I miss seth i really do and i want him back but my heart says no before he breaks my heart again.... bex i hear a deep voice say and right then i new who it was what seth?!?! Just listen to what happened? SETH NO! YOUR BROKE MY HEART AND NOW ITS OVER AND DONE WITH!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!! I do bex just listen no she says as i grab her wrist let me go Colby! She yelled as she yanked her wrsited away and walked away.

Joe's pov

Dude i got it! What i I asked curiously what if we show her the messages that you were blackmailed? Omg that's genius thank you in love you big bro your the best! I love you too baby bro. Wait seth said what if we post it all over the internet so everyone will know the truth?!? OMG!!! YES LOOKS LIKE YOUR GETTING BECKY BACK!!

NAOMI'S POV

I tried to tell becky that he didn't cheat he was blackmailed but she wouldn't listen and since seth came up with the great plan to post the messages from the blackmailer on the internet she will know I was right and she was wrong..  poor seth she embarrassed him and now everyone hates him now...

Becky's pov

Omg! I can't believe what I did to seth and here i am accusing him and he was blackmailed... and i literally embarrassed him Becky Said as she started crying and breathing hard... Charlotte walks in and sees her omg bex calm down breath she said as becky cries into her neck i...ruined..him...i ruined....his...life... char ok ok but breath ok.

Colby's pov

I am at home about to go to bed when i hear a knock on the door. B-bex what are you doing here? BABY I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M SO STUPID I NEED YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND I TOTALLY DON'T DESERVE YOU BUT YOU HAVE MY HEART ITS ALWAYS BEEN YOU! Look bex... i know it did look like i was cheating on you! But you weren't seth and its all my fault were not dating anymore why didn't you tell me? Because she told me if i told anyone she was gonna kill you and you know I wasn't about to let that happen!! Becky goes up and cries into his neck I'm so so so so sorry seth! But i better get going i get it if you don't want to date again i should've accused you of cheating on me. But always remember i will always love you and you'll always be my number 1!! And you can come back to me anytime! Cus I'm gonna be single for rn because all i gonna do is think about you!

Colby's pov

Bex.... wait! Text me in the morning... ok she said happily.... omg i might get seth back! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I scream and happy dance!! I have to find a way to make it up to him a biggggg way I mean enormous way!! He deserves it after everything i did to him and put him through!!

Colby's pov

As i shut the door i get my phone and text roman.

Seth: dude bex came and apologized she literally cried her heart out. I told her to text me in the morning did i make a bad choice to forgive her?

Roman: dude you love her it was just a big misunderstanding I haven't seen you that happy with a girl since Zhara. So no you two belong together.

Seth: thanks man i love you big bro.

Roman: no prob i love you to baby bro. I just need to see my lil bro happy again.

Seth: I'll always be when I'm with you!

Roman: i love you baby bro.

Seth: love you more big bro!

Roman: goodnight see ya tomorrow

Seth: goodnight ight!

Colby's pov

It feels so good to have my brothers opinion and for him to think that i made the right decision makes me even happier.

Charlotte's pov

Girl no way! Way way... becky said see i told you you'd get him back! Thanks big sis i love you! Love you more bex. Char say as they hug.

Hey peeps its kira!! Do you think Colby will forgive her and take her back? Or will he think about what she did to him and decide she doesn't deserve him? Leave what you think in the comments!! I love you all so much...... and thank you for your love and support as usual don't forget to vote and comment Kira out😘