Its to late to come back

Becky's pov

What the heck do you want? Can i talk to my son please? HA! YOU LEFT HIM FOR 10 YEARS AND NOW THAT HE'S ON T.V. AND HAS A LOT OF MONEY YOU WANNA COME RUNNING INTO HIS LIFE WELL GUESS WHAT NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! SO GO ON AND CRAWL BACK IN BED WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN OVERNIGHT LIKE YOU BEEN DOING! Becky screamed as Colby woke up and walked over to were she was standing.

Colby's pov

Hey! What's going o- he stops as he realized he so called father was standing at the door... Colby please just let me explain. Explain what dad!?!?! He screamed! How you left mom and had her take care if me and Brandon by herself? Now that I've got a wife you wanna come running back??! Well i don't want to see you ever again i don't want you around my wife, mom, brandon, or my friends!! Got that?!! Y-yes he stutters as he leave.

Becky's pov

I'm sorry baby i didn't mean to take it out on your dad like that. I-I-I he stutters as tears roll down his face.... he stands there shocked and after about a good 2 minutes he runs upstairs and slams the door. Colby! Becky scream as she runs after him. Knock knock knock.... baby? Are you okay? No I'm sorry for running off no don't apologize i can't imagine what your going threw right now colbs. He had no right to show up here after leaving yall for 10 years its just.... mom she's been threw so much bex and he just left her not to mention her beat on her before i was born but brandon told me how he'd hit her eveyday. Aww baby you don't have to keep going. I'm done listening!! Come here she says as he bury he face in her neck and cry. Its ok babe.. we'll get threw this together.

The next day

Mercedea's pov

Really bex? How dare be show up like that Colby's been threw a lot!!

Bayley: right Colby is a sweet angel i feel so bad for him.

Charlotte: i promise if he show his face here ever again I'm gonna bust his head open until blood is flowing out if freaking head!

Becky: ok Char chill dont kill the man she say as the 4HW share a laugh.

Colby's pov

Hey guys what's up? Nothing. Hey babe there's a plate on the table for you i noticed you haven't been eating so please do that! Please?? Ok okay I'll eat he say as he walks into the kitchen and comes out and sits beside charlotte. What you guys talking about? N-nothing becky stutters. I know your lien becky just tell me please? Its nothing colbs i promise.

Still Colby's pov

Oh so your not gonna tell me? Do you not trust me or something becky? Fine he said as he got up and started walking towards the stairs okay okay I'll tell you! She screamed! Um.. you were talking about my dad showing up weren't you? I'm sorry bubs.

Charlotte's pov

Its okay Colbs if he show his face here ever again I'll rip his head off!

Bayley: colbs your an angel you didn't deserve that!

Colby: thanks guys i love y'all

Mercy: and you better believe he will be spending the rest of his life in a coma when I'm done with him.

Colby: thanks guys but its okay...maybe he left for a very good reason! He said as they did a group hug.

Joe's pov

Sup dude! Nothing much i say as i don't mention the whole dad thing. How's your wife? She's good? And how's yours? Good...and how is my sweet little innocent niece jojo doing? She's good she misses you tho.. i miss her too.

The following night......

Becky's pov

Hey babe she said as she get into bed beside Colby and lays on his chest hi he said quietly are you okay? I'm fine! Bubs listen she said as she sat on his lap and cupped his face please stop being upset about your dad that's making you cry and seeing you cry breaks me heart and makes me cry... i love you we all love you and if he don't then who cares???? Okay? Ok.. i love you bubs...love you more Irish!! They both share a laugh as she lays back down on his chest... and falls asleep in each others arm.

Hey peeps its Kira sorry i took so long I've been busy especially basketball our first game is Monday! I love you all and i hope yall enjoy this chapter!! Oh and forgot a book.... the book changed is also Appreciated by me! So keep up the good work!!! I love y'all and thank you for your love and support! As usual don't forget to vote and comment! Kira out😘