Drew

Flashback: 2008

"Get off me!"

Everyone cheered and jeered as I continued to punch... What's his name... in the face

"Take it back!"

He punched back and our position rearranged as he pinned me to the floor.

"What!? You are a bastard! No one likes you! They never will! All your good for is getting into trouble and screwing up lives!"

I kneed him in the crotch and he fell back and I punched him in the head again as he tried to tackle me.

"ENOUGH!" Flynn came out and grabbed my fist as another guy came out and pulled the other boy away.

"What the f*ck Flynn!?" I said.

"Watch your language!" A teacher came out between everyone.

"F*ck! F*ck! Sh*t! Cr*p! D*ck sh*t f*ck!" I yelled in the teachers face.

"GET TO MY OFFICE! NOW!"

I shrugged out of Flynn's grasp and walked off.

"Come back here else you won't be returning after winter break Mr Kingston!"

I stopped in my tracks and said over my shoulder "what influence is that meant to have over me?" Before continuing on my way.

Present

That's the Drew I can feel rising in my very being.

That was when I was 15...

Never mind now I'm 25.

Do you see why I'm afraid?

The second that knife broke Emma's skin...

That Drew started to awake in me. That I had buried when I met Emma. To become a good person for her. She saw all the good in me... But I can't live to that expectation when someone tried to take her away from me.

At whatever cost, they're all going to suffer and I'm not holding back. It's been too long-running from them. I'm not going to stand by idly any more.

When I get out of here today...

I'm going to start planning...

"My dear Brother..." Oceane said as I watched her approach down the corridor to the holding cell.

"Not someone else I can disappoint..." I sighed.

"Oh shut up. This whole brooding thing? Not fooling me Drew." She raised a brow as she gripped onto the gate.

"You really are my sister in an alternative universe? Aren't you?" I scoffed with a smirk.

"Yep. So I know that you're planning something."

"I have no idea what you're on about." I folded my arms.

"Don't give me the bullsh*t. I want in." She said.

I raised a brow and stood up from the wall I was leaning against.

"Miss Goody Two Shoes here? I don't think so. What's your ulterior motive?"

"There isn't one. I nearly lost my best friend last night. Countless times have I nearly lost you and Flynn. It's time we end this no matter the consequences." She said as I approached.