Chapter 3...

It took me two days to get Indiana back to a state that was almost normal. But with a lot of persuading and promises of several jars of Nutella, I managed to get her to allow me to take her home.

"I don't know what I would do without you Jai." She told me as we were walking back to her house. 

"You'd be fine." I assure her.

"No, I wouldn't. I'd be a wreck. You seriously can get me out of anything with minimal damage and still keep yourself strong even after all the shit I put you through. I don't know how you do it. You're the best." 

I could feel my cheeks blushing slightly at her compliment. "Come on Indi, you make me sound like a fucking saint." I laughed.

"You're my saint." She replied. This time she was the one blushing.

"Aww, babe. You're blushing!"

"AM NOT!" She argued covering her face.

I smiled. "Well then I guess I have a job for life then."

Indiana looked up at me and winked. "Yep. You're not leaving me. It's illegal." She announced.

"Really? And who made this law then?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Me. Just now, and that means that you can't break it and that it you do you will have to pay the consequences."

"What might these 'consequences' be then may I ask?"

"I don't know, you die or something." She said vaguely.

"Well that's a bit drastic." I said poking her in the ribs.

"No! Stop it! Stop it! It tickles!" She screamed through her giggles.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me, completely serious. "I promise I will never leave you alone. I'm always going to be here Indi; you just try and make me leave."

Indi smiled. "I know you won't." She said as she raised herself onto her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I blushed a little again but luckily she didn't see as we had just reached her house. 

"Now go, get in there! Your mum will be worried. GO!" I told her laughing as I shoved her towards her door. 

"Nah, she can go fuck herself. I'm not in the mood to be talking to her." She grunted at me.

"Oh don't be mean. If you don't want to talk to her then don't, but don't be cruel to her." I told her.

"Fine. See ya later hun!" She shouted at me from her door. 

I nodded and waved at her, turned around and began walking back in the direction of home.

As soon as I had gotten out of sight of the Ashby household I jumped and unashamedly punched the air. 

Indiana kissed me. She kissed me. 

Why am I freaking out over this so much? I don't even know. It's pretty normal for us really. This time it felt like something real... Something possible...

That's it I can't deny it any longer. Indiana is my 'one'. She always has been and she always will be. I have to tell her. I can't keep this from her; I need to know if she feels the same. Even though, deep down, I'm almost certain that she doesn't, I have to know for sure. And I have to know soon. 

But when she kissed me, wow... I can't even...