Chapter 10...

I arrived at Indiana's house at 10:30am on Saturday where she was already waiting for me. I had told her I was taking her out for the day to cheer her up; she really needed it.

"Hey baby." She greeted me, kissing me gently on the lips.

"Hey." I smiled back at her.

Indiana took my hand and asked me where I was taking her.

"You'll find out." I smirked at her, giving nothing away.

"You" she said poking me in the ribs, "are so awkward."

I laughed. "I know, but you wouldn’t love me any other way."

"That’s true." She replied putting her head on my shoulder as we walked to the train station.

When we arrived at the station I made Indiana wait at the door so I could buy the tickets without her knowing our destination; although she did everything she could to try and drag it out of me.

"You'll find out when we get there!" I told her. "Be patient, Beautiful."

"Fine." She huffed at me.

Indiana dragged me onto the train and to the seats at the back of the carriage where she pushed me down onto a seat, sat on my lap, and curled up against my chest.

Every time the train stopped at a station she looked up at me waiting for the moment that I would say 'this is it' and stand up to get off the train. After five hours I could tell she was getting incredibly impatient. "Next stop baby."

Indiana looked up at me, eyes wide and said, "Really? Or are you just fucking with me?"

"No really, it’s the next stop." I told her. "But if you want me to fuck with you, I wouldn’t object."

Indiana laughed, "Later baby." She said winking at me.

"Sounds like a plan." I winked back.

Getting off the train, Indi couldn’t wait to find out where we were; her eyes were flicking from side to side searching for a sign that would give away our location. I took her hand and lead the way out of the station as I was getting impatient too. As soon as we set foot on the footpath Indiana saw the beach.

"Oh my gosh, Jai it's beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"I know."

"Where is this? I've never been here before." She asked me through a huge smile.

"It's just somewhere my nonna and nonno used to take us when we were little. I'm not even one hundred percent sure what state we're in right now, I only know what train to get. That’s the only thing I really paid attention to." I admitted.

"I don't care where it is, it's amazing."

We walked hand in hand down the beach until we got near to my favourite spot. It was a beautiful stretch of pure white sand with turquoise water, teeming with fish and coral, slowly lapping at the shore. At the base of the beach, rocky cliffs rose meters into the air; vines, trees and other vegetation covering it like a carpet. I heard Indiana gasp in amazement and clasp a hand to her mouth in shock. "Impressive huh?" I asked.

"It…its unbelievable Jai!" she stuttered as she ran to the water's edge, kicking her shoes off in the process. I laughed as I ran to follow her into the water where she was already paddling in the warm summer water.

We ambled along carrying our shoes until we reached a small alcove in the cliffs; I could remember sitting there with my brothers making sandcastles for hours and hours on end only to kick them over when we got bored and dig a hole instead. I pointed this mini-cave out to Indi and dragged her over to it. Once we were sat in the mouth of the cave I opened my backpack and produced a packet of sliced apple and a Jar of Nutella; it might seem like a strange combination but it is Indiana's favourite.

"I can't believe you’ve done this for me!" Indiana said excitedly.

"Why? It's only one train fare each."

"I just never thought that you would think of something like this."

"Why not?" I asked her, eyebrows furrowed.

Indiana thought for a moment then said, "I don't know, I just guess I didn’t realise that this was your sort of thing."

"So what did you think was 'my sort of thing'?" I asked, making sure to put air quotes in to emphasise my point.

"Going to the movies and maybe to Luna Park, not this! Its stunning."

"Fair enough." I replied laughing.

Once we had eaten half of the apple and Nutella I had brought, I asked Indi if she wanted to go swimming.

"I haven't got my bikini Jai; you didn’t tell me I needed it." She replied rolling her eyes at me.

"So?"

"So I'm not going skinny dipping Jai."

"Why not?"

"Well one, my boobs would get in the fucking way and two, because someone might see me!" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Indi, your boobs are fine shut up. And two, in all the time we have been here, have you seen even one person walk by?"

"Well no, but there still might be someone." She said blushing.

I smiled. "Okay, what about going in anyway?"

"But all our clothes will be drenched." I heard the confusion slowly slip into her voice.

"Well we'll go in our underwear then; if anyone walks by they won't know anyway." I tried to compromise.

I saw a slight smile spread across her lips as she realised what I was saying. "Mmm, okay."

It didn’t take long for us to get into the water; a matter of seconds actually. We swam among the fish in the coral for a while under the water until we got distracted by each other. Indiana was engrossed in looking at the coral when I decided that enough was enough; I needed her. I began to pull faces at her under the water catching her attention. When we resurfaced I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to me where our lips locked in a hungry kiss.

"I love you Indiana." I said looking into her eyes.

"I know, I love you too Jai." She said as she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed my neck. I stood in the water with Indiana in my arms kissing her, the fish swimming around my ankles for several minutes more. Indiana peeled herself away from me and ran back to the alcove leaving me to run after her.

When I got there Indi was already wrapped up in my hoodie. "I'm freezing Indi!"

"Well so am I!" she retaliated.

"That’s my hoodie!"

"Yes, but I'm your girlfriend, I should come first." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. You can have the hoodie; I'm getting warmer now anyway." Indiana smiled knowing that she had won. We got dressed again and sat together eating the rest of the Nutella and apple until we dried off and got warmer.

"Jai, when do we have to catch the train back tonight?" Indiana asked me.

"We don't." I replied.

"Huh?"

"We're staying here tonight, I wanted you to see the sunset and the sunrise here; it's beautiful."

"I thought Luke was the one that liked sunsets." Indiana said raising an eyebrow.

"He's not the only one who has an arty, romantic side you know." I told her with a wink.

As we watched the sun set over the horizon, we began to feel the magic of the place and I think it was then that we both knew that night would be special. Watching the stars appear with Indiana by my side made me realise that I wouldn’t ever want to spend this time with anyone else; it became our place.

It soon got colder and Indiana began to shiver. I put my arms around her and felt her body slowly warm up. I think that morning we both knew it would be a special day; and it was, just not what we imagined. To put it simply, we thought we were going to be having sex that night; but actually, I'm glad we didn’t, the day was special enough as it was; there is such a thing as having too much of a good thing…