Chapter 13...

I woke up with Indiana still lying on my chest with the blanket wrapped around us. I turned my head to see where I had put my phone when I saw my brother sat on his bed staring at me.

"Morning."

"Luke what are you doing here?!" I whisper-shouted at him in an attempt not to wake Indi.

"I'm sitting in my room; I have every right to be here" he replied cockily.

"Luke, get the fuck out."

"Make me."

"I can't, Indi's asleep." I hissed at my twin.

A smirk spread across Luke's face. "I guess I will just have to stay here then." Just then my door opened and Beau walked in.

"Since when did my room become a public meeting place? Get the fuck out!" I was pissed.

Beau looked up from his iPhone in his hand to see Indiana and me in bed. "Get in there Jai"

"Fuck. Off."

"Ooh feisty." Beau said nonchalantly as he turned to Luke and asked him a question about our YouTube channel.

"Seriously, get out. Indi won't like it if she wakes up and finds you two in here." I told them, hoping that they would detect the serious tone in my voice.

"What won't I like?" Indiana's sleepy voice made me jump.

"Um nothing don't worry babe." I replied stroking her hair with one hand and attempting to shoo my brothers away with the other.

Indiana pushed herself up on my chest and instructed me to tell her the truth without realising that both Beau and Luke were in the room with us. I think my eyes must have darted slightly to the right because Indi followed my eye line to find two extra pairs of eyes looking at her bare chest. She squealed and grabbed for the blanket which was fortunately just within her reach.  

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?! GET OUT, GET OUT!" she screamed at them.

Both my brothers seemed shocked at her sudden outburst and quickly fled the room.

"Why did you let them in here Jai?!" She asked me.

"I didn’t let them in they came in of their own accord; I told them to leave babe, honestly I did."

"Do you not have a lock on your door?" she asked me in disbelief.

"We used to but about a month ago, Luke was in our room editing with the door locked, and me and Beau were fighting and I slammed him against the door and we broke it off." I replied with a sheepish smile. "Mum wouldn’t let us get another one."

Indiana rolled her eyes. "Honestly you three will never grow up."

"Would you love us if we did though?"

"No. So don't grow up; ever." She instructed me as she got up and began to get dressed.

Within 15 minutes both Indi and I were dressed in sweatpants and one of my shirts each. We walked out of my room and to the lounge where Mum, Beau, Luke and an old family friend Michaela Shelley were sat waiting for us.

Michaela is very attractive, she has long brown poker-straight hair with piercing green eyes that really stand out in her pale complexion; she's tall and thin (around the same height as Luke and I) and she has an attractive personality to match. Oh and I nearly forgot, Michaela is a model.

Luke and Michaela have had something going on for a while now, they aren't actually together but they certainly aren't 'just friends'. They never really talk about it much but Luke has told me bits and pieces of their relationship on various different occasions. There were times when the two of them have hooked up at parties and ended up going home with each other. They're friends with benefits; and I hear that the benefits are defiantly worth it. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t know if they've fucked or not because I know they do every time they are together; it’s a bit sickening really. I don't understand why they don't just date. They're clearly good together because they keep going back to each other but whatever; they can do what they like.

"Hello love birds." Luke said as Indiana and I entered the room and sat together on the couch.

Indiana stuck her tongue out at him.

"How was your night?" Beau asked winking at me.

"Amazing, thank you for asking. Cunt." I scolded him.

"Ooh burn!" Michaela pitched in.

I saw my mother roll her eyes as she redirected the conversation to a safer and less personal route. "How was the trip?" She asked.

We talked for a while about mine and Indiana's beach trip answering a lot of questions until we got bored and asked the rest of the congregation about their night at Nonna and Nonno's. This conversation lasted around half an hour and the whole time Luke was sat with Michaela with her head on his shoulder. It was clear to me and everyone else in the room Luke and Michaela had slept together that night too.

I kinda felt sorry for Beau because he clearly didn’t have sex last night but it must have been 'fuck-a-twin night' or something; unlucky Beau.