Chapter 14...

That night my brothers, Michaela, Indiana and I were sat in the lounge when we heard the window being opened behind us. Indiana turned her head and said "Daniel there is a door you know, you don't always have to break in through the window."

"I know but using the door is no fun."

"You might not use the door but I do. There is no way I'm climbing through a window looking like a burglar." James' voice said from behind Daniel as he walked over to our front door.

A few seconds later we were all piled on the few chairs we had, James and Daniel included.  It must have been quite an amusing image really; Beau and Daniel were on one chair fighting over who got the most, Luke and Michaela were huddled on another holding hands, James was the lucky bugger that managed to bag a chair for himself, and Indiana and I were on the last.

Our clothes choices weren't that brilliant either. Indiana and I were still dressed in our sweatpants and shirts, Daniel was in shorts and a Lil' Wayne shirt, James was wearing his signature chinos and a varsity jacket, Beau was dressed in shorts and a vest shirt and to be honest the only people that looked even vaguely presentable were Luke and Michaela; Luke in blue jeans, a checked flannel shirt and Nike runners; Michaela in her usual attire of a pair of black skinny jeans and t-shirt, and cameo jacket with a pair of black heels which only emphasised the reasons she has the job that she does. In comparison to her and Luke, Me and Indiana looked like we had just rolled out of bed.

"Hey, when was the last time we did a twitcam?" Beau asked finally having agreed with Daniel that they would have an equal amount of chair to sit on.

"Umm, about three weeks ago?" Luke replied.

"Yeah I think so." I seconded.

"Well why don't we do one now, everyone's here." Beau suggested.

We all agreed that it was a good idea and Beau went off to find his laptop while the rest of us got our iPhones out and tweeted about it to our followers. Immediately our mentions blew up with people praising the lord that we were doing a twitcam. Luke took control of the laptop to set it up to record and tweeted the link which we all retweeted and posted ourselves.

Within minutes our viewers had gone from zero to four thousand and we were still gaining. It took us a while before we actually started talking as we had to organise the seating arrangements - pushing the chairs together and positioning the laptop so we could all be seen.

Once we finally got ourselves sorted we started responding to the viewers and playing games. We gave shout-outs to various different fans and countries; we also did a few dares that the fans suggested like putting ice-cubes in our underwear, drawing over each other's faces, and Beau and Skip even played gay chicken.

Soon we got to answering questions about our YouTube channel and our lives in general. To begin with they were pretty normal questions like what was our favourite video to shoot, when we are coming to so-and-so country, and when our next video would be uploaded. Then someone asked the regular question: are we single.

For a second no-one said anything, we didn’t know if it was wise to answer that question.

After a few seconds Beau began the sting of answers "I'm single."

"Me too." Daniel said.

"Same here" James agreed.

Then it got to me. For a second I debated whether I should tell the truth then I remembered that they already knew about me and Indiana so with a glance towards her - which I was sure would be made into a GIF within seconds - I answered with a smile, "I'm taken."

We all looked to Luke who muttered something completely incoherent as his eyes darted to Michaela and then back to the screen.

We all knew that our fans would pick up on every little thing we did so it was obvious that they would pick up on Luke and Michaela's relationship but we didn’t dwell on it; whatever happens, happens.

A while later we somehow managed to wind our way into playing spin the bottle. We had an empty bottle of vodka lying on the table in front of us ready to spin.  The first few turns went by easily; Beau and James, Luke and Daniel, Daniel and Beau and then me and Indiana. Michaela had managed to side step playing the game so was currently in the kitchen making 'healthy' popcorn as she called it. When she sat back down she decided that it was her turn to spin the bottle; it landed on Luke. And Indiana.

Indiana laughed but moved closer to my brother without so much as a second thought, it was just a game after all. But the closer their lips came to each other, the more I wanted to pull them away from each other. Their lips touched and it took every ounce of energy in me to refrain from saying something (or more likely flipping out). Luckily it was over very quickly. I think my brothers noticed how bad it made me feel so they soon stopped the game and moved on to a completely different subject.

We must have spent another hour on live chat before we thanked everyone for watching and logged out. We all love doing group twitcam's with everyone and the fans love it too. But I have to admit that this was without doubt, the best one yet.