[10]: The Fire Carnival

2023 Prague, Czech Republic
"See you later then, Underoos."

"Alright, we're in position." Peter said into his coms. Both he and Amaya were stationed on top of a building overlooking the carnival. Amaya had on her full black suit, which still had the intricate weavings of blue that harnessed and controlled her powers. Her bandana was tied around her face, and her hair was tied up, she was ready. She wanted to get this over with.

She also liked Peter's all black stealth suit.

"As soon as we see something, Beck... we'll let you know." Amaya said.

"Roger that." Beck responded.

"How's the suit?" Fury asked.

"Ah, the suit's great. It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter." Peter said.

"Parker!" Fury exclaimed.

"You asked him." Amaya said back.

"Okay. I'll shut up." Peter said. The pair had no idea that MJ had followed them when Ned told her that Amaya wasn't feeling well and went back to the hotel, and Peter left to take care of her. MJ had been suspicious for a while that Peter is Spider-Man and Amaya was the Sapphire Witch, but she didn't have solid proof to back her theory yet.

"Energies rising." Fury said.

"We have siesmic activity." Hill said.

Amaya watched as fire sprung out from one of the statues in the middle of the carnival, and immediately, everyone started to panic and run. "Okay! He's here. Beck, are you ready? You know what to do." Peter said.

"On your lead, Spider-Man. Sapphire Witch." Beck said as he was flying in towards the carnival. As Beck flew down and landed right in front of the monster, he leveled his fists, with his powers coming from him. "You're up, kids." Beck said.

Amaya flew down into view and landed behind the fire elemental while Peter swung in and hit the fire elemental in the back with wood from a small section of the carnival. While it was distracted, Peter shot out a web at the fire hydrant, while Beck and Amaya both blasted the creature from both sides. Amaya in the back and Beck in the front.

Peter pulled on his web, which brought up the fire hydrant and covered the monster in water, and steam. Amaya and Peter also didn't know that Betty and Ned snuck out, and they were currently on the Ferris Wheel and Betty's eyes widened.

"Wait, wait... is that...? Do you think that's Spider-Man? I mean, he and the Sapphire Witch know each other, right?" Betty asked and Ned shook his head.

"Uh, no, no, no. I mean, yes, Sapphire Witch knows him because they're both Avengers, but that's not him. That's not even his suit. It's a European rip-off version of him. I was actually reading about him the other day, it's not him." Ned said while shaking his head.

Amaya watched as the fire element punched into the building that Peter was on, but he flipped off of it and landed on top of the carousel. Then the elemental attacked that as well, which sent Peter flying to the ground.

"No, Beck! Maya... he's got the carousel! He's getting bigger." Peter said. Then Amaya heard people calling out saying, 'Night Monkey! Help, we're stuck!" And Amaya looked towards the Ferris Wheel and saw Ned and Betty.

"Shit... Peter... help Beck with this. I'll get them, and keep it away from the Ferris wheel. If it gets the metal from that. There's no stopping it." Amaya said before launching herself in the air and going over to the Ferris Wheel where Peter was. As the fire elemental followed behind her. She tried to shoot out her powers to hold it off, but it was stronger than her, and burned right through it.