Chapter 4

(Asher's POV)

Hayden hit me on my nose. Causing it to bleed. I threw a punch at his stomach, hitting him in the stomach, and then his face. He hit my eye, not that hard but,hard enough. I tripped him, making him fall and i kicked his stomach a few times. He got up and punched me in my stomach a few times. Or should i say many. By this time we were both coughing out blood.

I was about to punch him. But then...

(Annies POV)

I saw them start fighting. They both started to bleed. They both started coughing blood. The only one I care about right now is Asher. So i dont know what to do... I saw Jayden and Armani look at us and then got up straight away. Surprisingly, no staff members has seen Asher and... Ugh even mentioning his name just kills me... Well, him. I need to speak up before Jay and Armani get here...

(Asher's POV)

Just as I was going to punch him.... As if on cue...

Annie: S-Stop!

She spoke... It made me stop fighting Hayden. He stopped to, then looked at Annie..

Hayden: So looks like mute can speak...

He snickered.

He pushed her up against the locker. I leaned towards him but i felt arms pulling me back. I turned around and saw some of Hayden's friends holding Jayden, Armani and I. They were holding us back from getting to Annie.. Thats when Hayden spoke up

Hayden: You know... Your not so bad...

Hayden said looking Annie up and down... Have they dated?

(Annie's POV)

I could see Hayden's friends holding my friends back.. I saw Asher looking as if he had a question...

Hayden: So... Annikan...
Annie: Don't call me that...

I mumbled in a whisper. My voice was... Croaky... It sounded like I hadn't spoken in years... Which i haven't...

Hayden: Wow... She talks again... And whats the reason for this..?

I didn't respond.

Hayden: I said! Whats the reason for this?!

He yelled at me in my face. He moved his hands to my wrists in order to hold me against the locker... Damn it.... His hands were pushing my sleeves up... They were showing my self-cut wrists and my dad's bruising.

(Also no hate to any of the characters.. I just need it for the storylines... Sorry no tea here 👍)

I saw Asher look at them. Then Jayden, and Armani. Hayden's friend group is to dumb and blind to see them. So none of them,including Hayden, hadn't seen them.. Thank you-

(Jayden's POV)

I saw Annie's cuts and tears threatened my eyes.. I held back my tears.. Thats when...

(A/N)
Oop-
Sorry im not VSCO...
I didnt mean to..
But.
It was a cliffhanger 😃
Its not that good but..
Ye.
So.
Um.
Ask me some questions..
And
I think thats all.?
Idk.
Well.
Um.
Bye.
Um.
Yea.
Bye.
Yeet👊.
DerpyThePotato is out.