Chapter 11

"I know what you did last summer"-Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello

(Asher's POV)
It was the next day at college. Annie seems happier, which made me happier. She isn't talking and i still don't know why. I want to talk to her about it but im not sure if she trusts me enough yet. Then Armani ran up to Jayden and whispered something in her ear.

(Jayden's POV)
Armani said that we shouldn't go into the cafeteria and I asked why but as soon as we stepped in-

Hayden: Hey Ann's how is life without your abusive dad? He should still be alive. He should keep hurting you.

Hayden cornered her up on the wall. I was about to run up and push Hayden off of her when if felt arms holding me back. I turned around and it was Nadia holding me back. Armani was being held back by Jay. (Most popular kid) Hayden went up to Jay and got Armani. Jay then went to Annie who was on the floor clenching her stomach. Jay picked her up and pushed her against the wall.

Jay: Hey baby... You're very beautiful...
Asher: Shut up!

Asher had run up behind him and kicked him in the leg causing Jay to fall.

Jay: Oh you don't get to do that!

Nadia let go of me and ran up to Annie. Then Johnny came.

Nadia: Hey ugly, you wanna be hurt? Get memories of your father?

Nadia started chanting " Abusive father! Abusive father!" Soon enough a lot of people were chanting. Nadia punched Annie in the stomach. Johnny finally spoke up and I ran to Hayden and shoved him off Armani.

Johnny: What the hell Nadia?!
Nadia: What?! She deserves this!
Johnny: She's already going through so much! Why do you have to make it worse!
Nadia: Come on! We all know you want to punch her.
Johnny: You're sick! And crazy! Get off of her! We're done!
Nadia: What do you mean we're done...

Her grip loosened on Annie. Armani and I ran up and grabbed Nadia. We threw her to the floor. She got up and ran. Along with Hayden.

Jay: This isn't over...
Asher: I think it is!
Jay: Whatever!

And with that he was gone. Asher ran up to us. So did Johnny.

Johnny: Are you ok? Did she hurt you?
Answer me!

I saw Annie starting to get scared. I brought Johnny away.

Jayden: You know, she won't talk unless she trusts you enough. So just ask her yes or no questions.

Johnny: Those were yes or no questions. She wasn't even nodding her head.

Jayden: You were scaring her, that's why she didn't do anything.

We walked back to them and saw Annie standing up.

Asher: You didn't tell me anything... I could have helped you...
Annie(talking): I-Im sorry...

She whispered... it may have only been a whisper... but it was something... and to Asher. We all looked at each other surprised. Annie saw.

Annie: W-what?

She mumbled.. we were all still in so much shock. She's talking.. Will she keep talking? Or is it just for right now..?

(A/N)
Anddddd
Thats enough.
Find out in the next chapter.
Stay safe 💞
Bye💜