"I'm going to the hospital."

Seokjin's pov

"You should really try to help out more, it's only the most sensible thing to do." I hear. Its Myung sook again. She's on my case yet again. We're both in the kitchen, it wasn't even 8 am yet.

I really want to try. After all you'd want your parents in law to like you. Namjoon's father doesn't seem to have an issue with me at all. We've had brief conversations but although they were short he still seemed like he genuinely appreciated me.

"Are you listening to me?" She says waving her hands in the air as she stood behind the counter.

"Yes I am." I say bluntly. She gives me a look and leaves the room. I've learned that if I dont entertain her then  she just gets bored and leaves.

We've been here longer than expected, we were originally suppose to be here throughout the weekend and leave Monday evening however due to the additional "tasks" that Namjoon and his father didn't anticipate we had cancelled out flight back and stayed a few more days.

I was getting really homesick. I missed cooking in my kitchen, going to work, I even missed work. I was getting worried about jimin missing school too. Yes it's just a few days but i wanted him to always attend and learn as much as he could.

After finishing breakfast and washing all the dishes left by that woman I head upstairs to wake Jimin.

I peak into his room and see a little ball tucked partially into the duvet hugging a yellow stuffed dog?

As I get closer I see his little body hidden away. He precious little head of dirty blond hair was prominent amongst the white sheets. He was purring softly.

"Baby wake up." I shake him lightly.

"Mmmm" he responds, his voice muffled and tired.

"Do you want to sleep some more?"

"Mmm." I get in response.  I almost coo at the cuteness.  He moves over in his sleep and tries to place himself into another position. I notice right away that something was up. "Jimin, are you ok baby?" He doesn't answer.

I place my hand over his forehead and sure enough it's warm slighgly edging to hot. A fever was building up. I seemed like a small one but nonetheless it looked like it was making him uncomfortable.

I leave the room and decide to let him sleep some more. Deciding to take him to the hospital afterwards before it develops into a full-on flu.

I head to Namjoon's bedroom to get myself ready for the day. After that I make my way downstairs to the study where Namjoon was with his father and his uncles. Apparently they were finalising a few minor touches to their plans.

Namjoon had muttered something about them explanding the company or investing into some tech solution. I didn't really understand him ranting about his business savy things but I know that much about it.

The hallway to study was a long corridor with lots of abstracted paintings along it. Some of which made sence and looked decent. The others looked damn expensive and trashy. The hallway also had this long carpet with interesting designs over its corners, quite elegant if you asked me.

I finally make it to the door and was  about to knock when a voice stopped me. "Seokjin!" I turn around and see her standing at the end of the hall. "What are you doing?"

"I need to talk to Namjoon." I turn around and attempt knock again but she cuts me off.

"They're very busy. Leave them be, you'll talk to Namjoon later." She was scolding me like I was a child. Even looking at me like I was one now that she was close to me.

"It's important I need to tell him something."

"Can't it wait?"

"No." I say quickly and knocking soon after.

The look she gave me glared daggers of disbelief and shock at me. I didn't care honestly, I kind of felt proud. She didn't move from her standing. 

Soon after the door opens. Namjoon's  father looks at the us, an eyebrow stuck to his forehead.

"Um, yes?"

"It's alright honey we were just leaving, don't mind us."

The nerve of this lady.

"No, actually may I speak to Namjoon please. It's important."

Mr.Kim smiles slightly and beckons Namjoon over while Myung sook leaves in frustration. Her husband doesn't seem too bothered he just watches her throw a little hissy fit down the hall.

"I know she's a handful, but bear with her attitude will you." He says while placing a comforting hand on my shoulder and a sympathetic smile on his face. He walks off after that and Namjoon walks out.

"Hey, something the matter?"

"I'm going to the hospital." Probably not the best choice of words because as soon as I said that his whole face frowned and his hands flew straight to my face, checking it over, lifting my chin and feeling my forehead like mad.

"What!? Are you sick, did something happen? Are you coughing again? Is there any bloo-"

"Namjoon!" I say stopping him. He stops and looks at me. "What!?"

I let out a breath. "I'm fine, calm down. It's Jimin. I think he's starting to run a fever. And I don't have my medication here so I'm just going to pop to the hospital to check him over okay." I remove his hands from my face and squeeze them slightly.

"Oh." His face lightens up again slightly. "Do you want me to come with."

"No. Stay and finish your thing. We'll be okay."

"Alright call me when you finish. And take my dad's car."

"No that's fine I'll take the bus-"

"You said Jimin was sick, he'll probably not even want to walk."

Before I could protest Namjoon was pulling me into the room. His two uncles were sitting at a large wodden desk looking over some giant papers and blueprints. Laptops were scattered everywhere.

When his uncles notice me they each pulled a smile and said a brief hello. Uncle Morty walks over and gives me a few pats on the back. I definitely liked them. They were warm and inviting. Never shy to anything and always nice.

After Namjoon finished talking to his dad he walks back to me and hands me a set of keys.

"Here you go."

"Thank you."

He walks me out and we separate with a quick kiss.

After getting Jimin ready and making sure he had plenty of fluids we make our way out the house. I send Namjoon a quick text telling him we were leaving. He walks out and waves us off after showering a grumpy, pouty little chubby Jimin with kisses.

.
.
.
To be continued
Thanks for reading. I appreciate you all.

Song recommendation: Dollar Becky G, Myke Towers