Improvements

Its been 3 weeks since I was last at the hospital, but right now I was laying lazily on the couch eating some pizza watching some tv. My right leg on top of the couch as my other leg laid lazily on the bottom pillow. I grabbed the remote and swiped threw channels to see if there was anything interesting for me to watch. But of course, there was nothing. Until I came across the news channel.

"Marie and I are reporting live at Swellview jail centre to report that 3 kidnappers have been caught... kidnapping."

"Yes Trent. One of the man is not only a kidnapper. But the one and only Drex."

"We also can't forget about a teenager of 18 years old that was found with him on the day of the kidnap. He goes by the name-

"Brayden Noah." The female interrupted.

"Gosh dang it Marie you alway interrupt me!"

"I really don't care Trent-

Wait. Did they just mention that BRAYDEN went to jail? THE BRAYDEN? THAT BRAYDEN!? My face lit up as I removed my legs from the couch and  instantly got up. That plan failed cause the next second I was quickly met face to the floor. "Okay. Maybe that wasn't the best idea." I groaned to myself as I slowly attempted to climb on the couch again.

I looked back at the screen to see that now they were just showing advertisements. I groaned annoyed and shut the TV off. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I sighed before reaching out to my side and grabbed it.

CharBear😍🍬: Before I come in. I'll need you to close your eyes.

Me: Ooh. You gotta surprise for me?

CharBear😍🍬: Idk... 🤷🏾‍♀️👀

Me: Okay, Okay. Love u 💕

CharBear😍🍬 : Love u 2 ❤️

I grinned at myself before shutting off my pearphone.

If you really think about it. It's crazy to think that just a few years ago I thought that Charlotte Page was just a silly crush. But now look at us. Reunited once again. And now she's way more than a "silly old crush."

Flashback 9 years ago:

"Wait, Charlotte before you go I wanted you t-"

"CHARLOTTE WERE WAITING FOR YOU!" Her mom yelled interrupting me from outside as she honked the car impatiently.

"I'm coming ma!!" Charlotte replied back as she sighed and rolled her eyes. I looked down at the floor embarrassingly. Maybe now is not the time to tell her.

A calming silence filled the room before I saw Charlotte taking in a deep breath and opened her mouth. "Well I guess this is goodbye." She said sadly.

I looked up at her and sighed. No. This can't be it. This isn't the way our story is suppose to end. I can't not- see her ever again. That's just impossible for me. "I don't like goodbyes. Can it be a... see you later?" I replied slowly.

On Charlotte's face formed a small smile as she nodded her head ever so lightly. "Of course... See you later alligator." She reached in to hug me.

"At awhile crocodile." I replied hugging her back. As I wrapped my arms around her body I instantly moulded myself into her. Trying to make this hug last long enough as I knew I wouldn't be getting one from her in a long time. And hopefully not the last.

She slowly started to let go but before she did she leaned in and kissed my cheek. My eyes widen at the sudden action before she slowly started to head out of my house.