First Day

Hello everyone... I'm really nervous about this because it's my first time writing fanfic...

I beg pardon for the typos in advance.

I've thought over a plot and I hope you all like it... So here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the ray of sun fell on the face, Jimin scrunched his face a little, still not ready to leave the bed when a faint voice came from the kitchen "Wake up honey... It's already 8... Don't want to get late on your first day at university, do you?..."

At the realisation Jimin's eyes opened, broad awake, excitement and nervousness lingering inside his stomach. He quickly jumped out of the bed and voiced "Yes mooomm..."

He quickly went to the washroom, took a shower and came back to room changing into a skinny black jeans paired with his favorite blue sweatshirt, brushed his hair, put on the sling bag over his shoulder crossed to other side and stepped out walking towards the kitchen.

(Ain't he looks great?!)

He saw his already packed suitcase beside the sofa, his father reading newspaper sitting on the sofa and his mother arranging breakfast on the table.

He wished "Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad". His mother turned and gave him a beautiful warm smile and gestured him to sit down on the kitchen counter table.

She made PANCAKES (Yes I had to add it) with maple syrup. This one thing Jimin can never get over. His father came down to them and said "Good Morning Jiminah" and gave him a warm smile. He reciprocated immediately.

He soon finished the pancakes and stood up for his departure. He hugged his parents and his father gestured him to get going towards their car. His mom said "Take care Jiminah and call me whenever you feel like, okay?". Jimin nodded smiling and hugging her again. He waved at her and went out.

Dad will drop Jimin on the station. A journey from Busan to Hongdae. He's nervous, although he went there 5 months ago for the dance scholarship event already.

Eventually his father dropped him and he bid him goodbye and promised to come for a visit in next six months.

He boarded the train and started arranging his luggage on the cargo when suddenly someone bumped on him by the seat bay. He frowned to look at the guy.

"Oh I'm so sorry!!"

He looked apologetic and nervous.

"Ah,no problem" Jimin said. And he gave him a soft smile.

He continued "Actually I was busy finding my seat and didn't notice someone standing. I guess my seat is here..." He pointed out the seat beside Jimin. "Oh I see. Please excuse me" Jimin moved so that he can go inside the double seater bay.