Misunderstanding

"Jimin.." immediately Jungkook's expression changed.

Before Jimin could say anything Jungkook's eyes flooded with tears.

He quickly took off his jacket and covered Jimin's naked body and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I couldn't protect you again Jimin. I promised I wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on you but I failed."

Jungkook started sobbing loudly. He punched his hands which was already bleeding repeatatively on the wall behind Jimin, almost breaking down his knuckles and bleeding horribly.

Jimin was dumbstruck.

When did he promise that? Protect me again? What's he saying?

Jungkook's painful sobs filled the entire alley.

Jimin's heart pained real bad.

No matter how much he hates Jungkook, he can't see him like this.

"I-It's okay Jungkook, calm down.. shh.. stop hurting yourself.." tried Jimin but he sobbed harder.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever.. all I wanted to do is make you happy and safe and all I did is hurt you."

"Jungkook calm down.."

"Noo Jimin, I deserve to be punished. I deserve worst than that. I was a coward before my father."

Jimin couldn't understand what was he saying.

"He kept threatening me and I kept listening resulting in losing you. Jimin please punish me. I deserve the worst."

He kept sobbing like a heart wrecked person.

Jimin was not feeling rage against Jungkook anymore.

He thought over if it's the right time to ask but he needs to know.

He just needs to know if he is needed or not.

"J-Jungkook.. I need to ask you something.."

"Ask me.." said Jungkook sniffling.

"Do you love Tzuyu?"

asked Jimin cutting the chase.

Jungkook pulled away Jimin a little bit to look at his eyes.

Jimin was confused.

"Jimin??!"

"Just tell me Jungkook. I promise I won't be a bother anymore."

"No Jimin. I never loved Tzuyu. Whatever you saw is a clear misunderstanding. She called me and told me that she has something important to tell me. And when I went, she suddenly forcefully pulled me into kiss. You can ask her. She'll not dare to lie in front of me."

Jimin paused looking at him.

"J-Jungkook I wanted to g-give you something... But never thought this way... I-I don't know what's between you a-and your family."

Jimin forwarded his shaky blood stained hand towards Jungkook.

Another tear rolled down Jungkook's cheeks.

"This.. I bought for y-you.. although you m-might not need it.. but I can't keep it with myself.. t-this was what they wanted from me.."

Jungkook wrapped his big palm around Jimin's small weak hands.

He was speechless.

It was a beautiful silver bracelet.

Is this why Jimin was saving money by eating less? For me? It's not a simple silver bracelet. Jimin must've spent his entire scholarship on this.