Tae's dream

Yooohooo everyone!! The wait is over and they'll be out for a date! Finally!
But before that, let's spill some Tae's beans.kkkkk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin woke up late in the morning. Last night somehow him and Tae ended up cuddling on Tae's bed and slept like sloths.

He crossed over the butt of his sloth soulmate who apparently was sleeping his ass sticking out and face dumped on the pillow to get out of the bed.

He lazily woke up and walked to the desk for his phone. 11 AM. Still too early for weekend. He took his morning kit bag and his towel to get freshen up for the morning.

The common restroom was comparatively deserted. Everyone was supposedly sleeping or slacking off because it's Sunday. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He kept the tube of Innisfree facewash on the rack. Brushing lazily. He remembered he had a date today. He smiled looking at the mirror, brush stuck inside his mouth, he fixed his hair and looked satisfied with the face on the mirror. He took all his belongings, stuffed them in the bag again after he was done.

He lazily got out of the washroom and went to his room again. Tae shuffled in the bed, a weird smile on his sleepy face.

"Wake up lazy ass. Whose dream are drooling to huh?" Jimin chuckled.

Tae smiled again in his sleep and mumbled "Jin Hyung..."

Jimin snapped his head towards Tae in a speed almost breaking his neck off. So little Tata Alien has a crush on Jin hyung huh?

Jimin grinned evil. He scooted close to his bed and looked at his face with an amused grin.

"Yes Tae, I'm Jin, do you like me?" Jimin held back his laughter.

Tae smiled and hummed in his sleep.

"Wana kiss?" Jimin almost laughed hard to wake Tae but he controlled.

Tae sheepishly smiled again pouted in sleep.

Jimin bursted out laughing. He couldn't hold back anymore. He fell on the floor laughing and rolling over.

Tae was pulled out of his sweet dream by the sound of Jimin wheezing and falling on the floor.

He woke up to bend his body a little up rubbing his eyes and looking at a Jimin who was laughing his ass off like he saw some kind of hillarious porn.

"W-what?" His voice still hoarse by his incomplete sleep.

"Looks like someone spilled out his little secret in sleep." And he started laughing again.

"What?! Who?" Tae looked confused still not realizing what's going on.

"You dumb ass." Jimin kept laughing.

"Oh my god, what secret?" Tae looked nervous.

"Oh it's nothing. Just that I intruded in your little sweet time with your crush in your dreams."

"What crush? What are you saying?"

Jimin laughed more.

"I swear to god I'll kick your laughing ass off your body if you don't stop beating around the bush shorty."

"Awww such a cutie when you are pissed Kim Taehyung." teased Jimin.

"Park fucking Jimin... You..."  Tae launched forward playfully, no malice in his voice.

"Okay okay stop stop I'll tell you in one condition."

Tae stopped. "And what's that?"

"Since when did you had started crushing on him?"