Date

Hello peeps! ⚠️ light Smut alert⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walked towards Jimin and he saw the taller guy looking drop dead handsome. Fuck! Mumbled Jimin.

Jungkook walked confidently towards Jimin.

Jimin's mouth parted in utter aesthetics shock. Jungkook looked like a fucking celebrity walking down the red carpet.

"You look so handsome." Jimin spoke totally involuntarily and immediately regretted his blabbermouth.

His cheeks were his age old enemies. And they did their job too.

(Hello are we okay? But I couldn't resist but add the next pic

(Hello are we okay? But I couldn't resist but add the next pic. You know... Why die alone when you can die in mass.)

(Don't die yet people

(Don't die yet people. Your poor author needs to complete the story as well. *Sob* )

Jungkook chuckled confident. And smiled fondly at Jimin.

He slowly walked approaching closer to Jimin and leaned his face towards the smaller boy's neck. Jimin's heart started pacing up insanely fast at the realization and he stood froze like his limbs went totally numb all of a sudden. His warm breath fell on Jimin's neck and Jimin felt a shiver running down his spine. He brought his face close to Jimin's ears and whispered "Thanx but not as beautiful as you Jimin-ssi."

Jimin's cheeks got more heated. He looked down, not able to form any words, electricity flowing inside his entire body tbrough his veins. He nervously licked his bottom lips and looked towards Jungkook who bit his lower lips looking at Jimin in a deep stare. Those eyes were immensely alluring. Jungkook looked confident and dominant. Jimin didn't see this coming. His masculinity was enhanced a hudred times more with his confidence.

He can easily command anyone to be his submissive and the person will be down their knees the next second. His aura looked powerful. Is this what the real side of THE JEON JEONGGUK is? Jimin's mind was racing through hundreds of thoughts when Jungkook snapped him out of it.