Why

"Jungkook this is the last time I'm accepting your expensive gifts. Please don't do this again."

Jungkook slowly lifted his head as his face lighted up and gave his beautiful bunny smile.

Jungkook showed Jimin some accessories paired with it and they left the shop after buying their finalised choices.

It suddenly started raining outside. Jungkook ran to drive back his car from the parking but it was raining cats and dogs. Both got totally drenched in this little while. Jungkook quickly brought his car and both went inside.

"Uugh fish... Why did it have to rain in such an odd time?" sighed out Jimin.

"Uuh Jimin, my apartment is closer. Let's get changed or we have to sit like this for 20 more minutes and we'll definitely catch a cold."

Jimin looked at him in confusion for a second and hesitantly nodded. Jungkook drove off and they reached Jungkook's residential complex in no time. Jimin understood that because Jungkook lives in an expensive complex, there were all expensive designer brand outlets nearby. It was a posh area for rich people. They hurried to the elevator and soon reached Jungkook's apartment door.

Jimin stopped. His memories started flashing from earlier. He knew this place. Jungkook looked confused at Jimin

"Jimin ssi? Any problem?"

Jimin snapped out and shrugged quickly "uh no no, let's go."

Jungkook unlocked the door and they went inside. It was chilling outside and they were freezing so Jungkook turned on the heater.

Jimin got rid of his shoes and walked to the hall. The same hall he saw that day. Everything was their except Jungkook.

Jungkook walked to the bedroom and came back with a towel, a sweatshirt, a boxer and a trouser.

Jimin was busy looking everywhere not noticing Jungkook and Jungkook gulped as he noticed Jimin's white wet shirt. His toned body prominent through the wet fabric. The fine cloth sticking to his body bending at the curves of his abs and his perked nipples due to cold. Jimin's blond wet hair and tiny droplets of water dropping and sliding through his wet locks. His eyes beautiful and his slightly parted plump glossy and pink lips were something that can take away someone's breath in a snap.

Jungkook blushed and he turned away his face handing out the clothes to Jimin.

Jimin took the clothes and went to the bedroom to change. Jimin quickly changed his clothes and came back.

"Jungkook go quickly change or you'll catch a cold" said Jimin after coming back rubbing his hair with the towel.

Jungkook nodded and went inside. Jimin looked around and walked to sit on the luxurious couch near. He dumped himself on it and suddenly something hit his mind. The sweatshirt he's wearing. It sooo smelled like Jungkook.

Jimin hid his face pulling up the neck and smelling it like a drug addict. Jungkook smells so good. It alone can turn Jimin on. He feels like he his hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook came back. He saw Jimin curled up like a fur ball hiding his face in the neck of the oversized sweatshirt. He had sweater paws. Jungkook found this extremely adorable. "You're cold baby? I'll make some coffee for us" said Jungkook.

Jimin looked up from the sweatshirt and nodded. Jungkook smiled and went to the kitchen area. Jimin walked towards the kitchen counter after him and stood their watching Jungkook making the coffee.

As he moved, Jimin saw his perfectly toned back muscles contacting, relaxing and moving. I wonder how they feel touching thought Jimin in a daze.