Cute

Jungkook looked at Jimin with love filled eyes.

"Are you okay baby?" He licked his lips nervously.

"Fuck! That was intense.." said Jimin panting hard.

Jungkook grinned recovering from his own panting.

"But I always wanted to get fucked in the library corners you know.." chuckled Jimin.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah.. it has different sorts kink.. ain't that?"

"Oh Yeahh.."

Jungkook slowly pulled out his length and immediately Jimin missed warmth inside him.

Jimin got down from Jungkook's lap. His thighs filled with the Jungkook's cum dripping from his hole.

It still gives Jimin goosebumps thinking Jungkook is so strong that he held him in his arms the entire time they were fucking their wits out.

Jungkook pulled out a napkin from his pocket and rubbed of the cum gently from their bodies and Jimin's thighs.

Jimin looked at him in his love filled eyes.

"Jungkookie~" he cooed like a baby snaking his arms around Jungkook.

"Yesh mah baby~" Jungkook pecked on his pouty lips and bopped his little button nose with his own.

"I love you to the moon and back.." said Jimin.

Jungkook smiled wide, shiny beautiful eyes, bunny tooth on display. Jimin knew it was a genuine heart warming smile.

"Multiply it with 10 and that's my love for you.."

Jimin giggled. Jimin knows that Jungkook's arms are his safe space. He knew that the boy in front of him genuinely loves him.

"Let's get dressed quickly baby boy, it's not my apartment.." winked Jungkook.

Jimin snorted.

"Yeah.."

They got dressed up.

"I don't want to walk.. my ass hurts.. not everyday I stuff 10 inch fat dicks up my ass.." Jimin whined.

Jungkook choked on the mentioned length.

"What? It's true.."

Jungkook laughed.

"Want me to carry you?"

"Yeshh.. Diminie wants a piggyback ride on Jungoooo..."

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back at how cute his boyfriend was being. He wish he could squish his cute round cheeks and cuddle him in his arms everyday. But his cuteness is injurious for his weak heart.

"Hajimaaa... I'm already injured by your love.. now don't kill me with your cuteness..."

Jimin giggled more.

"Diminie wants piggyback pleazzeu.."

Jungkook held him by his arms bringing him closer to his chest and squeezed him in a hug.

"My little baby Diminie.. My mushmush..."

Jungkook looked at him in a daze parting a little bit.

Jimin looked through his eyelashes, batting them and pecked on his tall boyfriend's lips.

"Now carry me Jungoo.."

Jungkook smiled wide leaving the hug and he turned around and bent down a little.