Allies

I'm so sorry for the late update 😭😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi sighed and looked away.

Joon with his mouth wide open and his eyes comically wide murmured Fuck! in ultimate shock.

Jin's shocked face started forming into smirk and Hobi was like a deer caught in the headlights.

Jimin was totally taken aback. He couldn't believe Jungkook accepted that he proposed him in front of so many people.

He felt proud and happy. He felt confident.

He slowly breathed out relax releasing his tensed shoulders amd smiled.

Jungkook smiled back fondly looking at him.

Tae teased announcing loud "Power Couple of Hongdae Uni"

And Jimin blushed real hard looking down.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck nervously smiling.

Hobi spoke with a shocked expression "And here I thought this innocent boy doesn't know how to get a date?"

Jin said "I swear I knew something was going on. I legit saw him giving Jimin heart Eyes"

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other. Their eyes locked.

Joon cleared his throat distracting the couple's tension "we are still here" he stated.

And both flinched little bit, nervously.

They slowly walked to their seats and sat down.

"Jungkook when did you proposed Jimin?"asked Hobi confused and surprised.

"Uh..I-" Jungkook hesitated.

"Omg wait wait, I heard you murmuring Jimin's name in sleep. And I was so dumb, I thought you are dreaming about classes and hangouts." Hobi cut in-between.

Tae smirked "Thank God hyung, you just heard him murmuring name and nothing else."

Jimin turned his head towards Tae.

Jimin glared "Kim Taehyung.. want me to spill your sweet dreams?" said Jimin in a playfully evil tone.

And that's it.

Tae's smirk dried "ah.. he he.. may be some other time.." he said nervously trying to fake a smile.

Jin chuckled.

All of them were talking and laughing living their precious hangout time.

All walked out of the cafeteria after finishing their food.

After the classes were over, Jimin and Jungkook walked together to the residential complex.

They were smiling and talking shyly on the way.

Jungkook spoke on the way

"Jimin ssi,I have something to tell you.."

Jimin looked at Jungkook "yeah.."

"Um.. I will be leaving for a couple of weeks for some family reasons."

Jimin looked at him mouth agaped.

"O-Oh" stuttered Jimin shifting his gaze down.

"Uh, as soon as I come back, I'll call you okay?" explained Jungkook hurriedly.

Jimin nodded. There was a certain uneasiness Jimin felt. He's not gonna see him for a couple of weeks only.

But why his heart felt heavy.