Starry Night

A brand new day. Jimin woke up stretching his arms and body. The morning ray falling on his face but the heat and intensity is faint. Winter approaching. He looked at Tae's bed. He was sleeping like a sloth as always.

Jimin usually always used to wake up earlier. He lazily took his phone from the table.

9:40 AM.

Shit!!

Jimin almost tripped jumping out of the bed in hurry. They have classes in 20 minutes.

Jimin hurried to Tae. He gave playful kick on his butt cheeks and spoke in a scale higher than his normal voice range.

"Wake up lazy sloth we have 20 mins to our classes." Tae looked up, not very happy about getting interrupted. But he realized and got up. They hurried to the washroom and Jimin and Tae put on whatever shirt or pant available in front of them in not time and stormed out of the dorm. 3 minutes left for the class to start.

Jimin and Tae started running towards their classes. They reached after 8 minutes. They halted in front of the class entrance panting hard.

"Sorry professor..." Spoke Tae huffing.

"No problem, come in" smiled the professor.

Jimin and Tae entered the class, Jimin's eyes scanned for a vacant seat when he saw Jungkook looking at him. Intense stare and a fade smirk playing on his lips. Jimin paused

"Hey Chim, let's go up. I found Jungkook" said Tae and he dragged Jimin to the seat.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin and shifted his gaze towards Tae ''Hey, get in guys." Jungkook stood up so that Tae can enter followed by a blushing Jimin and him at last. Jungkook dumped himself down almost crashing into Jimin's lap.

The smaller boy looked at him nervously. He is still not ready to face the guy from yesterday. He can't keep his calm. This was the same guy who gave him three pretty little hickeys yesterday. His cheeks heated up at the flashback going on his mind. He cleared his throat and sat straight so as not to touch Jungkook's body. Jungkook grinned.

"Hey Jungkook, you're coming to the cafe with us after the class is over right?" said Tae peeking from his place.

"Yeah ofcourse Tae." and Jungkook smiled innocently.

Jimin was sitting like a statue throughout the class.

Jungkook was shamelessly looking at Jimin with all his attention when the professor asked a question.

"Can anyone describe me about a famous painting by Vincent Van Gogh?"

His eyes scanned over the class.

"Yes.. anyone? Can you answer, fourth row black jacket? "

He pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned his head towards the professor breaking the stare. Everyone was looking at him at this point.

Jimin too turned at his direction. Totally freaking out that the professor might have caught him staring. Although Jimin was looking straight throughout the class, his mind was fully focused on Jungkook. Jimin tried hard to recall what the professor has asked.

"Yes professor. The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh."

"Can you describe a little bit?"

"Yes. It was an oil canvas painted by him in June, 1889 describing the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, portraying an additional village."

Jimin's mouth hung open.

The professor smiled.

"Very good. I'm impressed. Your name?"